• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bye Manitoba

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Canadian_Cowgirl

Reaction score
Well Some of you know I'm moving to saskabush, Not my idea. I don't wanna be a gapper! But it's happening so I thought I'd Show you a few of the last shots from MB.

cold day
Mac With frost on his face(in the barn)
IMG_3196.jpg

Lambs in the barn (the one in the back, sits, shes not peeing, just likes to sit.) :?
IMG_3199.jpg

Rams
IMG_3201.jpg

Wallace
IMG_3204.jpg

Wallace and Gromet with there herd.
IMG_3206.jpg

Sheepy packing sheep turds haha
IMG_3211.jpg

Bedded down
IMG_3216-1.jpg

Little bit of the herd
IMG_3207.jpg

more of the herd
IMG_3210.jpg

Maggot(Magnolia) My Maremma
IMG_3218-1.jpg

Poor 100+ year old barn. Made out of the old Solsgirth school`s lumber
IMG_3192.jpg

Focusing on the fencepost, blurry sheep
IMG_3212.jpg

Today Pictures
Mr. Blue Jay hiding
IMG_3266.jpg

Mr. Downy
IMG_3276.jpg

Lil Junco
IMG_3282.jpg

Mrs. Chickadee
IMG_3372.jpg
or Mr. Never asked.

Road to church
IMG_3363.jpg

MMM How appetizing
IMG_3343.jpg

Scots pine
IMG_3332.jpg

IMG_3325.jpg

Poor Spruces (after the fire)
IMG_3341.jpg

Jan. 17.09
Our new truck. Love It
IMG_3223.jpg

IMG_3226.jpg

IMG_3231.jpg

My skinny city man. haha
IMG_3232.jpg

Hope you enjoyed them..

Katy

Canadian_Cowgirl said:
A gapper is someone from sask. Yes were moving to town :( and He's coming along. We get the "basement suite" :lol: Will be big changes.

Katy
Katy, sorry your having to move to town if your not happy about it. Do you really think it's wise to be living with your boyfriend already? How old are the two of you?

Canadian_Cowgirl said:
Thanks Cal, were 18 and 23. haha
I didn't realize you were 18 already....that's still real young. Have you decided where you're going to go to college? Make sure you get a degree and do some traveling while you're young. You'll be glad you did. It's a big world, make sure you have a passport.

18 and your boyfriend is moving in I'd let him get his own place.At your age I'd slow down on making house you've got your whole life.

I'm going to school and get my BSA next year, I'll be workin this year. I HATE traveling unless its to see family and such. No foreign countries. Were aren't getting our own place, were living with my parents and brother. He is a drywaller, so there is tons of jobs out there for him, it's cheaper on all of us if he moves in with. And I'm Not living 10 hours from him. We have thought of all the possibilities, and this one was the one that made the most sense.

Thanks for all the concern.

Katy

Big Muddy rancher said:
Canadian_Cowgirl said:
Thanks Cal, were 18 and 23. haha

I'd leave the boyfriend behind. You will just break the hearts of ALL the eligible young bachelors in Sceptre when you show up with a BF. :wink: :lol:

haha Speaking of that, Dad was already scoping people out haha. silly old man.
He was telling me about a guy he worked with that was 18. haha oh daddy.
:roll: :lol:

Katy, you're moving to Sceptre? Holy Lord, girl, watch out! There's some strange characters in that neck of the woods. Must be something to do with the water! :) :wink:

Latest posts