• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bye weeks?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

eatbeef

Reaction score
Hey Jigs and Mike did your teams have bye weeks? Kinda odd to get on ranchers on Sunday and not see some new topics about Saturdays games.

I spent my morning trying to help a friend cope with losing a loved one, but if you wanna be a typical douche bag husker and argue sports I am game....

Cats replaced 9 of 11 on defense. replacing a couple O-linemen, and Heisman candidate QB Collin Klein was a major task also. having not lost to Texas since 2003, it was about time for us to come up short.

KSU has a better record vs Texas than NU.

we need more time for the o-line to gel and learn to pass block. given time, Waters will be a great QB... even in the loss, Lockett put up the best single game reception record with 287 yards last night. 5 minutes to go, and a fumble on the 3 yrd line would have put us with in 3.... we got the ball back and drove it hard again. ....

proud that they played so hard the WHOLE 60 minutes. and never gave up.... proud to read on twitter that the #2 qb was 100% supportive of Waters in the loss, saying he will get better. we will g work hard, we will improve.... and no curse laden pissing fit from our coach....

KSU got beat by Texas...they will keep sawing wood to improve...what other choice is there? cry like a bunch of pussies and leave for the big ten??? nope, that is a page out of the huskers play book

jigs said:
I spent my morning trying to help a friend cope with losing a loved one, but if you wanna be a typical douche bag husker and argue sports I am game....

Cats replaced 9 of 11 on defense. replacing a couple O-linemen, and Heisman candidate QB Collin Klein was a major task also. having not lost to Texas since 2003, it was about time for us to come up short.

KSU has a better record vs Texas than NU.

we need more time for the o-line to gel and learn to pass block. given time, Waters will be a great QB... even in the loss, Lockett put up the best single game reception record with 287 yards last night. 5 minutes to go, and a fumble on the 3 yrd line would have put us with in 3.... we got the ball back and drove it hard again. ....

proud that they played so hard the WHOLE 60 minutes. and never gave up.... proud to read on twitter that the #2 qb was 100% supportive of Waters in the loss, saying he will get better. we will g work hard, we will improve.... and no curse laden pissing fit from our coach....

KSU got beat by Texas...they will keep sawing wood to improve...what other choice is there? cry like a bunch of pussies and leave for the big ten??? nope, that is a page out of the huskers play book

That was a catch in the end zone they ruled incomplete. :)

Jigs, sorry for your friends loss. You can sure dish it out but you seem to have a little trouble taking it. Ya KSU has a better record than NU against Texas but did you know Bo has a better career winning percentage than your senior citizen coach. You could quit comparing KSU and NU anytime, I don't really care, but sure seems to bother you that we went to the Big Ten, get over it.
Yes mike i caught bits in pieces, I was at a wedding dance.

Just had to razz you guys like you seem to find fun in doing to others.

eatbeef said:
Jigs, sorry for your friends loss. You can sure dish it out but you seem to have a little trouble taking it. Ya KSU has a better record than NU against Texas but did you know Bo has a better career winning percentage than your senior citizen coach. You could quit comparing KSU and NU anytime, I don't really care, but sure seems to bother you that we went to the Big Ten, get over it.
Yes mike i caught bits in pieces, I was at a wedding dance.

Just had to razz you guys like you seem to find fun in doing to others.

Jigs has had a hard time swallowing the fact that nobody invited the MildCats to another conference.....any other conference. He should also get his panties in a wad about other teams leaving the Texas 12, but NOOO...he is too obsessed about the Huskers to see anything else.

I've said it for years now...Jigs is a closet Husker. :wink:

sorry I blew up, it was a rough day... I dish the sh!t, and I can take it too...but it is hard to take it from husker fans who have no valid grasp of reality in their arguments...they want to talk KSU history and NU history, I suppose because NU has no future.

and NU left the big 12 cause all the years they were top dog they got what they wanted...as soon as the Big 12 voted against the bully of the north, they bolted.... typical big bully style...

Pretty hard to bolt when nobody wants you. (K State should know all about that ;) ) How quickly the original members of the Big 8 forget all the good things Nebraska & Oklahoma did for the conference.

Yep, we left the Texas 12. We got a fair shake where we went, which is more than the Bully in the South was offering. How many other schools did the Bully in the South run off? Colorado, Mizzou, A&M come to mind. Something smells bad when one school runs off a full one third of the teams in the conference. Oklahoma banked on the revenue generated by the Red River Rivalry, so they stayed. Where is your anger for them leaving? I don't recall any conference sending an invitation to Manhattan....is that what has your panties in a wad?

Just think...you don't have Nebraska around anymore to kick your azz. Enjoy your new status as the Toady for the Bully in the South. Now that's something to be proud of!

Pretty hard to bolt when nobody wants you. (K State should know all about that ;) ) How quickly the original members of the Big 8 forget all the good things Nebraska & Oklahoma did for the conference.

Yep, we left the Texas 12. We got a fair shake where we went, which is more than the Bully in the South was offering. How many other schools did the Bully in the South run off? Colorado, Mizzou, A&M come to mind. Something smells bad when one school runs off a full one third of the teams in the conference. Oklahoma banked on the revenue generated by the Red River Rivalry, so they stayed. Where is your anger for them leaving? I don't recall any conference sending an invitation to Manhattan....is that what has your panties in a wad?

Just think...you don't have Nebraska around anymore to kick your azz. Enjoy your new status as the Toady for the Bully in the South. Now that's something to be proud of!

since 2003 we have lost to Texas, twice..... no reason for us to be upset.,...

NU was upset cause they never got their way. in the beginning of the Big 12, Nu and Texas had it set up to get a bigger piece of the pie...you were ok with Texas at that point, but when you were routinely out voted, and got pushed to second tit, it was "pack up my toys and leave"..... Mizzou wanted to leave the Big 8... Colorado never fit in.... the aTm defection was due to being in the shadow of Texas.

twist it how you want, NU cried and left.
Myself, I am happy they left, it is fun watching them flounder in a conference that the rest of the nation really ignores...

Just for you, Mr. Main Toady...

http://www.cbssports.com/general/writer/gregg-doyel/23744699/college-footballs-best-fans-the-ones-wholl-cheer-pelini-on-saturday

I think you are the one doing the twisting, Jiggsy...but that's what Toadys do. :wink:

Why do you think the other schools left? I think they had their guts plumb full of the Bully in the South.....and...like Nebraska, but UNLIKE K State, they had options. That green eyed monster jealousy is a biatch.

One thing that I will never forget is during the last game Nebraska played vs. the MildCats, the TV showed a little boy...couldn't have been much more than 6 or 7, holding up a sign that said "I Hate Nebraska". Now that's pure class! :shock:

Twist on, Toady! :wink:

Latest posts