• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

CAACA

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hereford76

Reaction score
Cowboys Against Angus Cattle Association.

I heard last night this group was just starting based out of Lima, MT. two members strong right now (until i get my dues in anyhow). they need a third member bad so they can settle the election for pres.

Burnt sent me a cute little video today that would fit this thread perfectly. :wink:

I am incapable of transferring it here but maybe Burnt or Per or Big Muddy might get it done. :lol:

I can only imagine the types of videos you guys are passing around!!

gcreekrch said:
Burnt sent me a cute little video today that would fit this thread perfectly. :wink:

I am incapable of transferring it here but maybe Burnt or Per or Big Muddy might get it done. :lol:

You're talking about the guy that is too technically challenged to even post a picture here?

But yeah, you're right - it is the perfect answer to the yipping! :lol: :lol:

Hereford76 said:

I heard last night this group was just starting based out of Lima, MT. two members strong right now (until i get my dues in anyhow). they need a third member bad so they can settle the election for pres.

They might not let you join if they hear you are looking for angus heifers :wink: At least I can say Mike bought our black cows.

Hereford76 said:

Heck why not!!!
I'm thinking about an association on women aginst washing clothes. :p :wink:
WAWC!!! Yah baby!!!

Nicky said:
Hereford76 said:

They might not let you join if they hear you are looking for angus heifers :wink: At least I can say Mike bought our black cows.

i got three or four good loopholes too.

so gcreekrnch n crew - is it just you 4? yipp

First rule you must be allergic to money. Just Kidding settle down. :wink:

Denny said:

i'll remember that when we start on the bylaws

or as we like to say "glutton for punishment" :) the allergic to money thing just doesn't apply anymore!

Hereford76 said:
Denny said:

or as we like to say "glutton for punishment" :) the allergic to money thing just doesn't apply anymore!

You forget, my cows are true "multi-cultural Canadians" :lol:

There is one straight bred Hereford cow left. She is a good cow regardless of her ancestry.

gcreekrch said:
Hereford76 said:
Denny said:

You forget, my cows are true "multi-cultural Canadians" :lol:

There is one straight bred Hereford cow left. She is a good cow regardless of her ancestry.

Or maybe despite her ancestry :wink: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts