• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cain gets Secret Service protection

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
Looks like the Tea Party are after him.....:wink:

7:13 p.m. | Updated Herman Cain will get protection from the United States Secret Service starting Thursday night as he continues to campaign for the presidency, representatives of the agency and Mr. Cain's campaign said.

The protection was authorized by Janet Napolitano, the secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, after a request from Mr. Cain's campaign, according to George Ogilvie, a spokesman for the agency.

"I can confirm the Secret Service has been authorized to provide protection to presidential candidate Herman Cain," Mr. Ogilvie said.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/11/17/cain-gets-secret-service-protection/

The KKK after another Brotha?

I knew he messed up when he said some blacks were "brainwashed".

He must've been talking about the Black Tea Partiers?

Now let's see Cain runs for President and he recieves SS protection and the commentors on the article go nuts saying it is just a terrible waste of money. I guess they skipped right over the fact Obama after tossing his hat into the Presidentual race asked for and recieved protection just ONE MONTH INTO HIS CAMPAIGN. :roll:

Remind me was Obama a viable candidate in May 2007 Or was he just a wishful black man with a truly questionable sexual background involving gay lovers, with a book to sell? :?

Liberals are such hypocrites? Maybe if they would control the wingnuts of their party Republican candidates would not feel a need to have SS Protection.

Latest posts