• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cain responds to Wall Street Protesters-"Blame yourself

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
Herman Cain Slams Wall Street Protesters: 'If You Don't Have a Job & You're Not Rich, Blame Yourself'
Posted on October 5, 2011 by Conservative Byte

GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain has a tough-to-swallow message for the protesters who continue to rail against America's capitalistic system.

According to the successful businessman, the individuals who continue to "occupy Wall Street" (not to mention countless other localities) have some misplaced anger to contend with. In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, he said:

"I don't have facts to back this up, but I happen to believe that these demonstrations are planned and orchestrated to distract from the failed policies of the Obama administration.

Don't blame Wall Street, don't blame the big banks, if you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself! [...]

These demonstrations…I honestly don't understand what they're looking for…It is not someone's fault because they succeeded, it is someone's fault if they failed."

:clap: :clap:

I wonder if these protesters realize they are "tweeting and texting" on the products of capitalism, if not crony capitalism.....

Latest posts