• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Calling all backach experts...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

katrina said:
No news yet..... Whitch is good news.... I should know today.... I am totally flipping out as I know 6 people who have been diagnosised with cancer some pretty bad... I do have to say that I am soooo impressed with our little hospital in Valentine.... Everyone is so nice and explain everything.... I felt totally at ease with my cat scan.. Wasn't as bad as they said.. It's my back I know it!!
You all will be the first to know anything I promise as you all are my family...

We're hanging with you, Katrina, and hoping and praying for the
best!!!

GOOD NEWS!!! CAT SCAN CAME BACK GOOD!!! SNOOPY DANCE EVERYONE!!!

It is my back and I will see a neurolgist(sp) as soon as possible. One comes to Valentine out of Kearney.

While we are celebrating.
Lets take time to pray for all those who are fighting the cancer battle for their lives... Let's hope each one has a successful story to tell..

katrina said:
GOOD NEWS!!! CAT SCAN CAME BACK GOOD!!! SNOOPY DANCE EVERYONE!!!

It is my back and I will see a neurolgist(sp) as soon as possible. One comes to Valentine out of Kearney.

While we are celebrating.
Lets take time to pray for all those who are fighting the cancer battle for their lives... Let's hope each one has a successful story to tell..

DOING THE "HAPPY DANCE" IN ENNIS!! ( GLAD THE CAMERAS ARE NOT WORKING..HAHAHAA!)!!
YES, HOWEVER, LET'S REMEMBER THOSE NOT SO FORTUNATE!! WHEN YOU RAN DOWN A LIST OF YOUR SYMPTOMS, ALOT OF BAD/SAD MEMORIES CAME FLOODING BACK FROM PATIENTS I HAVE CARED FOR...NONE OF THEM SO LUCKY!!! AM SOOOO GLAD YOU ARE GOING TO BE OK....KEEP US POSTED ON THE NEXT STEP!!

I :heart: good news!!
Thanks for the update, katrina.

I went to the Clay Walker concert last night in Deadwood
and thought of you. You would have loved it!! He put on
an excellent concert, sure knows how to get the crowd
involved. Only downside was the acustics at the Deadwood
Grand aren't very good.

James Schweitert in Rapid city fixed me up with an portable electric shock unit that counteracts the pain.I dont like being shocked but it really worked.Ask your chirro about it or give Jim a call.He's in the phonebook and it really does work with no side affects.Good luck.

Latest posts