• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Calmed Me Down

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I Luv Herfrds

Reaction score
Love coming on here.
Reading the different threads helped calm me down.

I made the mistake of commenting on the bison transfer here in Montana. You have to post through your facebook, well the attacks came fast and furious because I am against it.
Got so sick of these people I do not even look at their replies.
I had asked some questions that were never answered and got told I was stupid. I guess being busy calving means nothing to these people. Now getting ready to start planting has us busy plus I got a part time town job. Not a dang one of them has ever worked on a ranch.

Just makes me mad seeing these people who are so anti-agriculture acting like they should have more of a say then those of us who will be dealing with the mess after they leave.

Guess I did come up with a bit of a payback. I type at the end of my post's YDFI. It means You Dumb F**king Idiots.

hayguy said:
wife used to end with JSMN ( just shoot me now) :lol:

One of the funnier lines from "Shall we Dance"! :lol:

ILH - being passionate about an issue doesn't always get you a lot of friends but it doesn't mean you shouldn't show any passion. Soldier on!

One should always keep in mind when "discussing" a matter with the "others" that they are as narrow-minded as we are. :wink:

Stand your ground ILH, better yet, share the link. I'm sure there are a few of the tired and grumpy calvers that could vent on someone other than their spouses. :lol:

Here is one link to part of the stories.
http://www.greatfallstribune.com/article/20120412/NEWS01/204120304?fb_comment_id=fbc_10150676777358310_21745100_10150677062978310

Pretty tired. Long day at work and a funeral for a family friend.

I started another one.
Already accused of insulting people. WTH? :roll:

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/comments/article/20120415/NEWS01/204150314/Idaho-agency-Wolf-trapped-legally

I went to town and got a part time job at our local grocery store. I am now doing full time.

It has not been too bad other then the fact I sort of stepped on some toes. One co-worker has moved from being a cashier to working in the meat department so I asked for his shift. Bosses said I had and they had hired a new cashier that my supervisor said had that shift.
It got straightened out.

One co-worker I condsidered a friend of mine got mad at me because I stepped in during a busy time and checked a customer through. She chewed me out. Bosses chewed her out. They told me I work for them not my co-workers.

My co-workers are pretty much not speaking to me.
Well the last couple of nights I have had a dream of things being done to my water bottle I keep in the backroom. On Friday night I had a bad feeling something was going to be done so I threw it away.

Just listening to my gut feeling.

a convict once told me "you are lucky,if you have one friend in a lifetime you can trust---everyone else is an aquaintance"

then a few years later i heard the same words in a church,,,in a sermon.

this is one reason why i trust Jesus i think
wonder what the authur was thinking when the hymn "you have a friend in Jesus" was wrote???

Well they have started talking to me but I still do not trust them.

Been busy with work and what days I have off are full of family, cattle and farming.

Also getting some work done on the new house too.

Tired today. Really busy day yesterday.
Closed the store last night and had 1 customer get mad at me because it was closing time and I was locking the door. Sorry it was after our 8pm closing time and if you couldn't get it within our 12 hours of being open that is not my fault.
No I didn't say it but I did think it.
Since there was only 2 of us there we no longer let customers use the rest room in the back. We did have 2 kids go into the back room. My co-worker went back there and asked them to leave. Just didn't feel safe letting people go back there.

Lots of nice people and a few jerks.
Really had fun with the Canadians who were there. :D

Took son in yesterday to get his drivers lisense. Since it is all in stages he is now in stage 2 where he can drive alone and only have 1 non family member with him for 6 months.
Well he was backing my truck into a parking space ('05 F-350 crew cab) and he backed it right into a tree! Put a dent in the right rear quarter panel and scraped the bumper. He got to tell Dad what he did.

Things are better on the job front. The one person that was causing all the trouble evesdropping on conversations and blowing it all out of proportion quit.
When I went to work after she left you could no longer feel the stress in the store or the bad vibes.
A couple of the girls are in trouble though. There was some counterfiet bills passed around town a few weeks ago. Our boss got us those detector pens and we were told to use them on $20's and up. One of them didn't and took in a $100 bill.

I gave someone a $20 bill the other day and they marked across it
with what looked like a magic marker. I asked why she did that and she
said it was to detect counterfeit money. First I had heard of them doing
that. What a deceitful world we live in. Sad.

Glad your working conditions are better. One bad apple can sure spoil
a barrel.

Latest posts