• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

CAMP MEAT

Help Support Ranchers.net:

You got some work ahead of you haymaker, with that hand crank sausage stuffer. We have a lil different model than yours, took the hand crank off and mounted it along with an electric motor on a big board. Set that at the end of the bar and go to work. Ours doesn't have the tub, it's just the grinder/stuffer. Can't wait till someone kills somethin, so that we can make sausage and jerky. Makin my mouth water just thankin about it.

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
You got some work ahead of you haymaker, with that hand crank sausage stuffer. We have a lil different model than yours, took the hand crank off and mounted it along with an electric motor on a big board. Set that at the end of the bar and go to work. Ours doesn't have the tub, it's just the grinder/stuffer. Can't wait till someone kills somethin, so that we can make sausage and jerky. Makin my mouth water just thankin about it.

That's not the one I use for grinding meat Lilly,use it for grinding garlic,onion & seasonings, it might as well be,my other one is worn out,motor gears the whole thing has seen better days,and I got another in east TX,that works off a pto on a tractor,it belonged to the butcher club.
I been looking to buy a mid size grinder for a while cant find one that I like got any ideas?..............good luck

Big Muddy rancher said:
Muratic said:
Havinh trouble figguring out which one might be Haymaker. Can anyone help?
haymaker.jpg

That's a BURN oh ya oh ya :!: :cowboy:

haha lol :clap: :lol: jk

don't know exactly what your lookin for, but I found this on ebay....

http://cgi.ebay.com/MEAT-BAND-SAW-W-GRINDER-AND-STUFFER-3-4HP_W0QQitemZ7564037680QQcategoryZ1271QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Latest posts