• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Can anyone say HYPOCRITE

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
Michelle Obama wears $2400 outfit, asks rich people to share their wealth

by emily
February24th,2012

Yes, I realize that picking on Michelle Obama these days is a little like shooting really expensive fish in a barrel. But I like to shoot fish. When I was a kid we dumped the fish in the pond at the local park and watched them grow ridiculously huge on a diet of radioactive kelp or something. Seriously, these fish were huge. HUGE.

Plus, she makes it so damned easy. Yesterday, she spoke at a campaign luncheon, where people paid between $300 and $10,000 to hear her wax poetic about her husband's stellar track record and convince them Barack Obama truly understands the plight of the working class in America, and despite his Wall Street backers and SuperPAC and administration full of lobbyists and corporate shills, he's truly a champion of the 99% of people who may or may not pay taxes depending on whether they are also one of the 58% of taxpaying Americans. This was after she met with a room full of big donors who paid upwards of $10K to take their picture with her.

But the good news is, she and her husband have a plan. They're going to redirect the income of wealthy Americans by force to Americans who are less well off in an effort to fruitlessly address economic disparities.

First lady Michelle Obama has joined her husband's bandwagon to hit the rich and spread the wealth, questioning how well-off families can feel good if others are struggling.

To about 300 supporters wealthy enough to pay $300-$10,000 to attend the mid-day event, the first lady said, "If a family in this country is struggling, we cannot be satisfied with our own families' good fortune."

She also rapped the rich, as has her husband. "Who do we want to be?" Obama asked. "Will we be a country where success is limited to the few at the top? This country is strongest when we are all better off."

Its like picking on a Southern family-values Republican with a secret account on a gay dating website where he puts pictures of himself shirtless on European beaches holding drinks with paper umbrellas in them. The punchlines are all written for you when you meet someone who claims to believe so deeply in something, yet they can't even be bothered to fake interest in it in public. Because Michelle Obama clearly enjoys the spoils of wealth. I mean, why else would you walk out of that speech just to change into a $2,500+ outfit for an evening event?

Michelle Obama stepped out in a custom Peter Som coat yesterday to fete the groundbreaking of the National Museum of African American History And Culture.

The beautiful Monet-esque print was spot on for the monumental occasion. Although we couldn't see the dress underneath the coat, we're sure it's just as fabulous. And speaking of fab, look at those legs!

Peter Som is an American designer out of New York who regularly shows at Fashion Week, and whose outfits have graced the Red Carpet draped around stars like Rachel McAdams, Rashida Jones, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Lea Michele. His works are generally pretty architectural, and are considered avant garde and modern and Upper-East-Side-y, not dissimilar to the First Lady's favorite clothier, Jason Wu.

His ready-to-wear line is definitely out of the price range of most Americans, with a coat-and-dress ensemble like the one the first lady is wearing going for around $2,500 at Neiman Marcus (about $1000 for the dress and $1500 for the coat). And the pricing is pretty consistent across fabrics and seasons. The thing is, though, that the First Lady's outfit isn't even off the rack at the local designer department store. Nope. Her threads are custom made so that none of you peons will ever be able to replicate her look by cashing in your food stamps. No other human being will ever sport Mrs. Obama's look, and unless, like a celebrity, she's wearing this puppy and giving it back, it cost her (or us, depending on whether she used her First Lady clothing stipend) a pretty penny. And this is actually the second or third Peter Som ensemble we know is in the First Lady's closet.

But its fine. I mean, totally. Tell everyone to share the wealth. Maybe she really will practice what she preaches and put this custom made, expensive coat in the Goodwill pile for some poor unemployed person to find and burn for warmth this winter, retaining just the distant memory of its cool touch against her skin for when she's forced to don JCrew and Target in the latter half of the campaign.

Oh, the trials.

Wonder how many less well off people could have had a half decent Christmas on the amount of money she spents on her Christmas trips? :?

Ewwww....can you say " jealous poor white trash".....Tam!!!

At least she dresses like a woman and not like a man.....Tam!!!

jingo2 said:

So nice of you to set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public

Tam may very well be poor white trash, but she is still more of a lady that the evil two faced bitch living in the White House.

or kolo=jingo=lulu=allie who right now is pretending to be a man! :wink: with its postings
:D

jingo2 said:

"Redneck Woman"

Well, I ain't never been the Barbie doll type
No, I can't swig that sweet Champagne, I'd rather drink beer all night
In a tavern or in a honky tonk or on a four-wheel drive tailgate
I've got posters on my wall of Skynyrd, Kid and Strait
Some people look down on me, but I don't give a rip
I'll stand barefooted in my own front yard with a baby on my hip
'Cause I'm a redneck woman
I ain't no high class broad
I'm just a product of my raising
I say, 'hey ya'll' and 'yee-haw'
And I keep my Christmas lights on
On my front porch all year long
And I know all the words to every Charlie Daniels song
So here's to all my sisters out there keeping it country
Let me get a big 'hell yeah' from the redneck girls like me, hell yeah
Victoria's Secret, well their stuff's real nice
But I can buy the same damn thing on a Wal-Mart shelf half price
And still look sexy, just as sexy as those models on TV
No, I don't need no designer tag to make my man want me
Well, you might think I'm trashy, a little too hardcore
But in my neck of the woods I'm just the girl next door
I'm a redneck woman
I ain't no high class broad
I say, 'hey y'all' and 'yee-haw'
And I know all the words to every Tanya Tucker song
Hey, I'm a redneck woman
And I ain't no high class broad
And I say, 'hey y'all' and 'yee-haw'
And I know all the words to every ol' Bocephus song
Hell yeah, hell yeah
Hell yeah
I said hell yeah!

Gues I'm jealous white trash too jingo. I go to a little shop that sells nice used clothing.
I could NEVER NEVER NEVER imagine spending $2400 on a single outfit. We could buy all the sheet rock for our new house or a newer baler or tires for our combine.

You know you remind me of our tom cat that runs around making lots of noise but not making much sense, especially since he lost his balls.

I Luv Herfrds said:
Gues I'm jealous white trash too jingo. I go to a little shop that sells nice used clothing.
I could NEVER NEVER NEVER imagine spending $2400 on a single outfit. We could buy all the sheet rock for our new house or a newer baler or tires for our combine.

You know you remind me of our tom cat that runs around making lots of noise but not making much sense, especially since he lost his balls.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Jingo2 was just neutered

What I just don't get, OT mentions wealthy people, or rich people
or people who he thinks wastes money in a negative way in a very
high percentage of his posts, yet never says a word about the taxpayer
money Obama's spend. :???:

What's up with that? :D

hopalong said:
Kolo=jingo=lulu=allie's parents should have been nutered

Jingy's parents were Conservative do you know how I know?

Jingy wasn't aborted. :wink:

Faster horses said:
What I just don't get, OT mentions wealthy people, or rich people
or people who he thinks wastes money in a negative way in a very
high percentage of his posts, yet never says a word about the taxpayer
money Obama's spend. :???:

What's up with that? :D

It's called PUT-I-OK

Posting Under The Influence of Koolaid.

It makes you think you are OK but the truth is you are very sick, too sick to be taken seriously anyway. :wink:

jingo2 said:

I guess the "Hostile Native" is poor white trash as well. One thing she is'nt though is jealous of the ghetto version of the Jefferson's that now occupy the Whitehouse. George and Weezy actually worked and earned their way to the top. George Jefferson was nobody's puppet, unlike another famous black man who moved on up.

Sure, most of the gals on this forum do dress like men when the need arises. That just goes as a proof of their character. They could be snooty, whiney, dependentor any other modern "Ladylike" feature that you can think up, but they are not. They have this unconventional idea and set of principles that causes them to believe that should they need or want something, they should put their big girl panties on and go earn it. They are capable of helping and seeing to the well being of more people than any and all of the occuturds or the holier-than-thou's in Washington.

If a woman cant pound fence posts, pull calves or back you up in a bar fight, she is'nt worth having. And yes, for the morons who still dont get it, I mean this statement literally. Being capable and/or willing to do any or all of the above is a good gauge of a womans character and her sense of priorities. If they see something needing done, they do it, regardless of how unladylike it may be. They realize that they may be called on to perform a not so delicate task just to help their family. Hell, I know ladies who will even pitch in and get dirty to help someone else's family out of a bind. Believe it or not, ranch women have even been known to help a stranger in times of need.

You are right jingo, these are all traits of poor white trash. And yes, these gals will dress like a man most of the time in order to get things done. I can see where people such as yourself would have a problem with it though. These ol' gals have more balls and ability than all of you boot lickers put together.

I tip my hat to the ranchwives.

Tex

Wonder if kolo=jingo=lulu=allie has landed on the moon yet after that BYTCH slap you gave her Tumbleweed,,, NIcely done :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

tumbleweed_texn said:
jingo2 said:

I guess the "Hostile Native" is poor white trash as well. One thing she is'nt though is jealous of the ghetto version of the Jefferson's that now occupy the Whitehouse. George and Weezy actually worked and earned their way to the top. George Jefferson was nobody's puppet, unlike another famous black man who moved on up.

Sure, most of the gals on this forum do dress like men when the need arises. That just goes as a proof of their character. They could be snooty, whiney, dependentor any other modern "Ladylike" feature that you can think up, but they are not. They have this unconventional idea and set of principles that causes them to believe that should they need or want something, they should put their big girl panties on and go earn it. They are capable of helping and seeing to the well being of more people than any and all of the occuturds or the holier-than-thou's in Washington.

If a woman cant pound fence posts, pull calves or back you up in a bar fight, she is'nt worth having. And yes, for the morons who still dont get it, I mean this statement literally. Being capable and/or willing to do any or all of the above is a good gauge of a womans character and her sense of priorities. If they see something needing done, they do it, regardless of how unladylike it may be. They realize that they may be called on to perform a not so delicate task just to help their family. Hell, I know ladies who will even pitch in and get dirty to help someone else's family out of a bind. Believe it or not, ranch women have even been known to help a stranger in times of need.

You are right jingo, these are all traits of poor white trash. And yes, these gals will dress like a man most of the time in order to get things done. I can see where people such as yourself would have a problem with it though. These ol' gals have more balls and ability than all of you boot lickers put together.

I tip my hat to the ranchwives.

Tex

Excellent post!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm honored to be in the 'ranchwife' catagory. :D

That is what I love about true ranchers, just try bad mouth a ranchwife any ranchwife and you are likely to regret you ever said a word.

Thanks Tex.

Latest posts