• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Canadian cattle

Help Support Ranchers.net:

flyingS said:
if I buy a pregnant Canadian cow that is already in the US, are there regulations on her re-sale later either as a cull or pair.

no, she has already been imported, she would be what you call a "naturalized citizen of the US" and if legal everywhere. They don't necessarily have to have the CAN brand either, a CAN tattoo works just the same.

Yanuck said:
flyingS said:
if I buy a pregnant Canadian cow that is already in the US, are there regulations on her re-sale later either as a cull or pair.

no, she has already been imported, she would be what you call a "naturalized citizen of the US" and if legal everywhere. They don't necessarily have to have the CAN brand either, a CAN tattoo works just the same.

Where the heck you been? :shock:

On vacation? :wink: :lol: :lol:

Yanuck said:
flyingS said:

Hi Yanuck!

Does that mean she can run for Prez too?

If she starts walking all funny and has a hard time getting up please just put her in a hole and forget she ever existed :shock: :wink:

I love the various answers given. Glad ya'll have great senses of humor. :lol: Silver, that was priceless and Big Swede made me laugh out loud

Big Muddy rancher said:
Yanuck said:
flyingS said:

Where the heck you been? :shock:

On vacation? :wink: :lol: :lol:

I wish.....! I still skim the boards for the highlights, kinda like Santa....I'm always watching so you'd better be good!
Hi Burnt!

Latest posts