• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Canadians See The Value of Cattle Decline

Help Support Ranchers.net:

The canadian cattleman has followed the packer path and look where it led.
It will be interesting to see how they survive,what changes they make.
Because as long as there are canadians partnering with packers,creating captive supplies that are used to pressure the cash market,there will be turmoil.........guaranteed.
good luck

HAY MAKER said:
The canadian cattleman has followed the packer path and look where it led.
It will be interesting to see how they survive,what changes they make.
Because as long as there are canadians partnering with packers,creating captive supplies that are used to pressure the cash market,there will be turmoil.........guaranteed.
good luck

PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee

As if their are NO Texans partnering with PACKERS. :roll:

Ever heard of Cactus Feeders? :shock:

Mrs.Greg said:
Tex said:
Canadians also let a few greedy billionaires reap the benefit of the "salmon run". That money is needed now (should have been banked by producers) by producers who are over extended.
You and your buddies confuse the living heck out of me,one minute Tex your saying its not producers fault,next breath its all our fault.One minute you and buddies are saying look at the subsidies the Canucks are getting,next minute,oh well if things were done properly the Canucks would be getting the subsidies they need to pull them through.I don't get it,the last few posts its like giving you all a piece of info about how the Canadian cattlemen are struggling,its like your just giggling at the glory of a number of us saying enough is friggin enough.Just where in the HE double L do you guys think our cattle should be going,you hate the idea of our packing plant giants,yet wallow in the glory of the one the ranchers tried to get off the ground,goes under but not before being at the end of a ecoli investigation.

Greg and I are getting ready to leave the industry because of alot of things and this kind of BS is a part of it,seems like we're fighting weather,bse,prices in grain and cattle.Greg and I aren't leaving the industry because we're losing everything,that is not the problam at all,its just getting really hard to keep the love affair with the industry going when theres SOOOO much of this bullcrap involved..Yes that money should have hit the cattlemen not the packers but damn it what the heck do you think bringing it up every second post does to help us,nothing its done its over with,we can't go back,at this point I'm putting all my faith in Randy,hope it flys.

Why we bother even trying to get anything across to you guys I have no idea :(

Mrs. Greg, the national policies of our two countries are not being made for the benefit of producers.

I don't see a problem with subsidizing real producers for the harms of bse not tied to those who made the problem in the first place---the packers.

Most Canadian producers and U.S. producers are being played. They don't make the national policy. Packers do!

These discussions get into problems when everyone is placed in one group. Canadian producers and U.S. producers are victims of the same forces. When these issues are being discussed, I try to differentiate the real producer like yourself from bad policy made by your government, as I hope you will to U.S. producers.

I have pointed out how and why the policies hurt you, the producer, without lumping you into the policy decisions, that you largely have no control over. It is the same way with U.S. producers.

If these get mixed up in my posts, please let me clarify.

Latest posts