• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cattle Dog Trial...Just FYI

Help Support Ranchers.net:

EastTexasGal

Reaction score
Friend of mine runs this association and sent this out this morning, not sure anyone is interested, but the Futurity and Finals in October offers pretty good money and there are some good dogs there from all over the U.S and Canada.

Greetings from Cow Camp U.S.A.

A one day trial is set for Saturday February 3, 2007 at Cow Camp U.S.A. 15200 South U.S. Hwy 69 Huntington, Texas. The trial will start at 8:00 a.m. Entry fee is $75.00 minus $35 for cattle charge. Pay out moneys is $40.00 per dog..
The Starter Class is limited to 15 dogs. The Open Class is limited to 10 and the Ranch Class is limited to 20 dogs. Pay out is based on each class being filled.

Starter - 1st place $300 - 2nd place $180 - 3rd place $120
Open 1st place $200 - 2nd place $120 - 3rd place $$80
Ranch 1st place $400 - 2nd place 240 - 3rd place $160

Please contact the office to pre register your dog for this event. This will help us to know the number of cattle to have on hand. Thank you. (936) 422-3428 or [email protected]

The trial is a first in a series of trials for 2007 for the LSCDF National Cattle Dog Association and all money earned will count toward the National Finals in October.

2007 Trial Schedule
February 3 (USBCHA)
April 14
June 9
August 11 This is a night trial
October 26 & 27th
[/u]

Sounds fun. If it weren't so far away I bet me and couple of friends would come down and donate some money!!

Latest posts