• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cattlemen's Group Wrangles With Its Former Allies

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Who made you referee Kindergarten?

You haven't presented anything of validity to support your market manipulation conspiracy theory and you want to lecture on credibility? Hahaha!

TAKE THE TRAIN DUUUUUDE!

Nice pom poms and skirt Mike! Rah, Rah!

Good thing you packer blamers have eachother for moral support. I can see why you need it.

~SH~

I've answered your question to the best of my feable ability every time SH, and you cannot bring anything forward to contradict even that.

How am I diverting. My answers are clear. I will not and can not look at Cagills books and neither can you. And a public company like Tyson is so diverse that proof would be impossible to find there as well. Thus my common sense approach to the answer.

Where is your answer SH? Where is your common sense? You must have it in you?

SH -
"That doesn't circumvent the fact that their NW U.S. plants were losing money which more than offset the gains in Canada.

Randy: "I will not and can not look at Cagills books and neither can you. And a public company like Tyson is so diverse that proof would be impossible to find there as well."

Thank you! I'll take that as your admission that you don't have a damn clue what Tyson and Cargill's economic motives are.

My common sense approach to my position is the fact that the Canadian cattle that used to be slaughtered in U.S. plants, particularly in the NW, were no longer available which led to cutting shifts and closing plants. Canadian plants benefitted at the expense of U.S. plants. That is why packers wanted the border opened. That's one of the few things that R-CULT is right about. The amicus brief is proof of their position.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Randy: "I will not and can not look at Cagills books and neither can you. And a public company like Tyson is so diverse that proof would be impossible to find there as well."

Thank you! I'll take that as your admission that you don't have a damn clue what Tyson and Cargill's economic motives are.

My common sense approach to my position is the fact that the Canadian cattle that used to be slaughtered in U.S. plants, particularly in the NW, were no longer available which led to cutting shifts and closing plants. Canadian plants benefitted at the expense of U.S. plants. That is why packers wanted the border opened. That's one of the few things that R-CULT is right about. The amicus brief is proof of their position.

~SH~

Your common sense approach also said that the price offered on the cash market was based on boxed beef prices. Canadians got rookered on that one.

Kindergarten: "Your common sense approach also said that the price offered on the cash market was based on boxed beef prices. Canadians got rookered on that one."

I never applied the boxed beef / live cattle price relationship to Canada's situation DURING THE CLOSED BORDER when they had more cattle than slaughter capacity.

I was referring to U.S. cattle prices you idiot.

I explained that but you are either too desperate or too stupid to understand.

~SH~

Sandman: "SH is lying, pure and simple. Everybody should make a mental note on his credibility."

I thought you said around the Sandhills if someone calls someone a liar they better be prepared to back it.

DID YOU MOVE? LOL!

Talk is so cheap with packer blamers.

You're quite the hypocritical ankle biter Sandman!

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Kindergarten: "Your common sense approach also said that the price offered on the cash market was based on boxed beef prices. Canadians got rookered on that one."

I never applied the boxed beef / live cattle price relationship to Canada's situation DURING THE CLOSED BORDER when they had more cattle than slaughter capacity.

I was referring to U.S. cattle prices you idiot.

I explained that but you are either too desperate or too stupid to understand.

~SH~

Name calling again? Woof, woof! Your arguments are arguments of convenience.

What is the circumference of a circle with radius=2?

~SH~ wrote:
Quote:

~SH~
I guess that's your admission that you will never back your claim with anything more than supposition yourself, hey SH.

Where's your buddy Agman? Still trying to back up his own little fairy tale about Cargill and Tyson double shifting to HELP the producers of Canada.

SH and Agman are a lot like Rcalf when it comes to the BSE border issue. Puppets. Puppets for the packers to pull a few strings above and then sit back and watch them go to work. Rcalf dipped into an area that they still cannot see as dangerous, and Agman and SH forge ahead showing the world that nothing is unethical in the world of the packers.

Wondering SH, why keep twisting this into a blame the packers thread. I have talked about nothing but Cargill and Tyson and their two plants in Alberta. I'm not sure how many plants in the NW you are talking about. I guess however many suit your arguement in the moment.

Oh yeah the poor Randy thing about sending my cattle south. Told ya before, I don't need American consumers, all my beef is being et right here in Calgary Alberta at a fine price thank you very much.

Tell me all about the price spread I'm efering to on the other thread now SH, and avoid once again explaining your fairy tale statement.

SH - Quote:
"That doesn't circumvent the fact that their NW U.S. plants were losing money which more than offset the gains in Canada.

RK: "I guess that's your admission that you will never back your claim with anything more than supposition yourself, hey SH."

Tyson filed an amicus brief in support of USDA opening the border. There is no supposition to that fact. Why the hell would they do that if that wasn't their desire?

Go ahead, drum up some stupid conspiracy theory!

You want to believe they wanted the border to stay closed but you have offered absolutely nothing to back that position.

There is no suppostion to the fact that the Canadian cattle used to be killed in U.S. plants were no longer available in those plants which resulted in cut shifts and closed plants particularly in the NW.

What Tyson and Cargill gained in Canada, they lost in the U.S. It isn't too damn hard to figure out that what you add to the equation in Canada, you subtract from the equation in the U.S.

What did you offer to back your SPECULATION OF PACKER MOTIVE TO KEEP THE BORDER CLOSED?

NOT A DAMN THING JUST LIKE ALWAYS!

RK: "Still trying to back up his own little fairy tale about Cargill and Tyson double shifting to HELP the producers of Canada."

Your still too dense to figure that one out too.

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD ONCE.

AGMAN NEVER SAID THE DOUBLE SHIFTS IN CANADA WAS MOTIVATED BY PACKERS WANTING TO HELP PRODUCERS, HE SAID THAT DOUBLE SHIFTS WOULD HELP PRODUCERS AND IT DID!

He didn't say you should bow down and thank them.

NOW, DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE IT FIGURED OUT THIS TIME????

Better read it again!

You took Agman's statement out of context because you're too full of packer blame to comprehend what you are reading.

RK: "Told ya before, I don't need American consumers, all my beef is being et right here in Calgary Alberta at a fine price thank you very much."

THEN WHY ARE YOU BITCHING ABOUT CANADIAN FAT CATTLE PRICES????

Quit being such a crybaby!

~SH~

Pretty upset are we SH.

Can only resort to your usual childish name calling.

None of your opinions have any more fact to back em than any of mine.

Twist yer buddies fairy tale around all you like, and avoid the answer to the question of the day.

SH - Quote:

WHERE'S YER PROOF SH.

Cut and paste the stuff that pi55es you off as usual SH, and dance your way to the kitchen for another bag of chips.

RK: "None of your opinions have any more fact to back em than any of mine."

RK: "WHERE'S YER PROOF SH."

Is it an opinion or a fact that the packers filed an amicus brief supporting USDA in opening the Canadian border?

Is it an opinion or a fact that the packers filed a lawsuit against USDA to allow the importation of otm Canadian cattle?

Is it an opinion or a fact that U.S. plants that relied on Canadian cattle no longer had those cattle available to them after the border closed?

Dance around that Randy!

Make more statements to avoid the questions like you always do.

~SH~

SH - Quote:
"That doesn't circumvent the fact that their NW U.S. plants were losing money which more than offset the gains in Canada."

Waiting..............................................................

Keep waiting Mike!

I'm still waiting for someone to provide the evidence that proves that ibp manipulated markets with formula cattle during the Pickett era.

~SH~

Why do you say I'm dancing SH. I keep answering your questions. You just don't like my answers.

Is it an opinion or a fact that the packers filed an amicus brief supporting USDA in opening the Canadian border?

It's a fact......... What does it mean? It means they sucked a bunch of fools like yourself and Agman into thinking they were "loosing more in the NW plants than they were gaining in Canada" Fairy tale.

What's the big deal with the breif SH. What does it prove. Does it prove your fairy tale.

Is it an opinion or a fact that the packers filed a lawsuit against USDA to allow the importation of otm Canadian cattle?

Once again a fact, and once again translated into whatever you want to believe SH. Fact that "the packers" filed the lawsuit, doesn't prove that Tyson and Cargill wanted it open, and doesn't prove your Fairy tale.

Is it an opinion or a fact that U.S. plants that relied on Canadian cattle no longer had those cattle available to them after the border closed?

Once again, a fact, and finally again no proof of anything.

Sooooooooooooooo
SH - Quote:

Where's your proof of your Fairy Tale SH.

On the topic of facts.

How bout a couple for you to work on while you avoid proof of your fairy tale.

Cargill bought the third largest packing plant in Canada this past week.
Cargill bought Caravell foods last year, the processing plant that builds all the Mcpuke burgers for Cunuckleheads.
Cargill built a major expansion on to their High River Alberta Plant.
Tyson built a major expansion on to their Brooks Plant.
Taxes can be avoided if profits are excessive by spending money in the country you made that money.
No Cargill or Tyson plants have been closed in the NW USA.

Facts or fiction SH??????

But please don't get so caught up that you forget to prove your fairy tale.

Just wondering SH, how many industry folks you have shared your fairy tale with. Might be kind of embarassing to even kid about something like that with, say, the manager of some Cargill plant in the NW states.

I did that last week with my story. With the former manager of the Cargill plant in High River. A role of his eyes told the story. Why would anyone in their right mind want to dam a river while the salmon run is on. This fellow now works for the last big ??Canadian plant. Nice guy, and he didn't even call me a bwamer.

This happened at the Canadain Beef Export federation meeting I attended as a member. Was kind of a fun meeting. You want to see a couple of cry babies. You should have seen the current Tyson twit, and the guy who represents Caravelle (Cargill bought Caravelle). Two of the most pathetic whiners I have ever encountered. Might be just their personalities I guess, but they sure were crying. Didn't meet the new Cargill guy.

Had some good visits over the two days with reps from some of the new plants, and made some headway on the "testing for new export market potential" with CBEF executive as well as the ABP surprisingly enough. ABP is our provincial cattle organisation.

No one in these circles questions the intent of Cargill and Tyson. Only SH could beleive that the idol he is out to defend would want to unplug the one armed bandit before the coins started falling to the floor.LOL

Come one up to a meeting here in Canada and tell everyone your Fairy Tale. We could use some entertainment over lunch.

How come you're sending replies to all the other village idiots, and not to me SH. I'm feeling left out.

Maybe Agman would like to chip in this morning.

Which was it Agman,,,,,,, Did Cargill and Tyson ramp up production to help the producers out in Canada, or did they jump on an legal opportunity to make excessive profit at those producers expense?

Maybe you can help SH out with his Fairy Tale at the same time, he seems to be struggling with any explaination for such far fetched idea.

Believe what you want Randy, I don't care!

You haven't contradicted anything I have stated and you haven't brought anything to back your position that Tyson and Cargill wanted the border to stay closed.

~SH~

Every bit as much as you have BROUGHT my friend.

If you want to back away from backing your Fairy Tale, I can't force you.

Have a good day SH.

Latest posts