• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

CBS early show

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nd

Reaction score
Just saw a segment by Dr. Holly Phillips. She was saying if you eat over 5 oz. of red meat a week chances of death are huge. :mad: :mad:
Are these animal agriculture haters hiring these doctors to come up with these studies or is she one of them?
My Grandma just passed away at 92 eating meat and potatoes every meal except breakfast. She cooked for my Grandpa and he died an old man also.
This good old North Dakota weather is awesome, Flooding everywhere you look and a terrible blizzard on top of that. :mad:

Aren't chances of death huge anyway?? We're all terminal. Cutting red meat out of our diet will not make us live forever. I also get tired of people pushing this crap on us. Were having a blizzard here. 0 visability

them people are dying just like the rest of us,they are just dying a slow death :lol: i will enjoy my steak till i die,to bad the rest are missing out :)

That's why we need more folks out telling the positive story of agriculture.The common person on the streets has very little idea what we're trying to do out here.We need people on the frontline to educate the public and show the attributes of farming and ranching to counter these haters.Sorry,ramblings from a guy that has'nt got through his first cup of coffee yet :wink: .

I going to do a study that saids listening to theses nut crack will increase your chances to die early from starvation. :lol: Can theses doctors tell me what doesn't kill me.

Blkbuckaroo something I was told years ago, every time you are in public, on a bus, a plane, or a train and you start talking to someone you are representing the group of people you are from.
If you ask people about farmers, they remember the 2 guys from 20/20 who laughed about the government payments. Not a good image.

Unless something has happened that is truly shocking or terrible people don't care.

I dont pay any attention to these carrot eaters,we eat beef every day around here,and can honestly say I have never met one of these vegetarians,can someone tell me what they look like,must be pretty damn dumb lookin to not like a good ole charcoaled ribeye :D
good luck

My grandfather ate 6 eggs for breakfast, along with toast, and of course corn flakes and goat milk for most of his life. He had the best cholesterol of anyone he knew. There are lots of veggies where I am. How boring is life- when you don't allow yourself to eat so many wonderful things.

Maybe they should look a little further into their study and see if the fries and pop they get with their burgers have anything to do with it.

Life is a sexually transmitted terminal disease. :D Might as well enjoy it.

nd said:
Just saw a segment by Dr. Holly Phillips. She was saying if you eat over 5 oz. of red meat a week chances of death are huge. :mad: :mad:
Are these animal agriculture haters hiring these doctors to come up with these studies or is she one of them?
My Grandma just passed away at 92 eating meat and potatoes every meal except breakfast. She cooked for my Grandpa and he died an old man also.
This good old North Dakota weather is awesome, Flooding everywhere you look and a terrible blizzard on top of that. :mad:

My brother which plays the single life works for networks for some of these stations. He claims the producer put on these messages to hint to there lunch date what to have. On CNN did the similar news to hint their lunch date to have Starbucks ice cream and the so called shortage of mms candy.

They are just playing games its not a big deal. My brother said they do a lot of this stuff all the time for only office fun.

Latest posts