• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ceilidh

Help Support Ranchers.net:

redcountry

Reaction score
Its pronounced "ka-le" hope you had a good time,there are a number of them going on around the Island every night.

The jam place you mentioned at New Glasgow is the old butter factory building
Some gardens around the place eh?

I worked at Hunter River as a lad only a few miles from New Glasgow.

Met my future wife there back in 57, we maried in 61 not 10 miles up the road at summerfield.
________
sc2 replays

Reader...sounds like your having a great time.I hear its a beautiful province,lots of beautiful provinces I've yet to see, that I plan to,PEI and Nova Scotia are first on my list. My sister just came back from a trip to Ontario and Quebec....wow her Quebec pictures are really something...maybe we could meet there Reader...greg will NEVER do a trip to Quebec...Redneck Alta. boy :)

When you posted about eating sausage at New Glasgow, I thought about the world famous Lobster suppers at New Glasgow.

Are you getting over to the Crapaud exibition this weekend?,some nice livestock showing .

The next big one's will be Old Home Week at Charlottetown and the Acadian exibition at Abrams Village.

I trust you have a PEI events booklet, there free at every service station.
________
free joomla themes

Latest posts