• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cell phones in Alberta?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Yanuck

Reaction score
need some help, whats the best carrier, has the best plans/coverage in Alberta? Thanks!

Justin said:
Yanuck said:
gcreekrch said:

yes we are per....sounds as if Telus is the way to go, but everyone hates them?!

well, that move should improve the average IQ for both countries. :wink: :p
How do you figure Justin. Ours will be dragged up but I am afraid yours will be slightly lower on account of loosing Yanuck. Plus our future looks bright with the next generation coming up.

Yanuck said:
gcreekrch said:
per said:
City only Fido, all of Alberta Telus. Are you moving back?

:nod:

yes we are per....sounds as if Telus is the way to go, but everyone hates them?!

Their customer service (land line) sucks if you encounter a problem. They try to make it out as if its your fault and you created the problem and you're an idiot for reporting the problem. They are not the speediest at fixing a problem once they actually realize there is a problem.
I swear all their customer service employees must pass rudeness school before they're hired . :roll: :roll:
I think most of the cashiers at our local Super Store go to that same school. They've been taught well. :roll:

Telus mobility might be different, I don't know?. I have a pay as you go cell phone. I'd never do a contract with them.

per said:
Justin said:
Yanuck said:

well, that move should improve the average IQ for both countries. :wink: :p
How do you figure Justin. Ours will be dragged up but I am afraid yours will be slightly lower on account of loosing Yanuck. Plus our future looks bright with the next generation coming up.

thanks Per...Justin.... :p
the bright spot is i'll be able to watch my Leafs more often and get to see Hockey Night in Canada and Don Cherry...no more Barry Greasy Hair Melrose!!

Must be tough to leave friends but great to be coming home-heck the Leafs beat the Caps last night so many things are looking up. Ron wilson and me have one thing in common we've both heard 'Fire wilson' from the stands. Too bad your not heading to the boom province of Saskatchewan.

The Leafs sure pulled off an unexpected one last night. This morning in town a lot of folks were saying how they shut it off and went to bed when it was 4 - 1 or 4- 2!

LOL at the Wilson thing! :lol:

Northy......You are every bit as crusty as the Other Wilson. I ain't so sure you would be any less opinionated the Ron. i really enjoy listening to quotes from both benches, no matter how misguided they are.

My favorite 'protecting a lead' quote is 'If you got them by the balls don't let go for a better grip'. I've got to make sure that doesn't slip out coaching girls hockey lol.

Telus must have some good deals.........all the local Hutterites (at least the ones important enuff to rate a shoe phone) carry Telus phones......all 780 prefix :? SaskTel just don't cut it I guess! :lol:

Latest posts