• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Central Texas pics

Help Support Ranchers.net:

txbobcat

Reaction score
A few pics of Central Texas. We're pretty dry down here right now. These pics are at the ranch my brother manages near Lometa, TX.
They run cattle and raise registered quarter horses.

http://www.gisthorses.com/index.shtml

Mares_Morning.JPG

Mares.JPG

pasture_-23.JPG

Drinking_Water.JPG

Mare_Deer.jpg

It might be dry but it looks like you take real good care of the place. :D

Great pictures and nice horses. I want to check out the link when I have more time.

Don't be gone so long the next time. :D

That is unless you been on vacation. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
It might be dry but it looks like you take real good care of the place. :D

Great pictures and nice horses. I want to check out the link when I have more time.

Don't be gone so long the next time. :D

That is unless you been on vacation. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I visit ranchers.net almost everyday; however, I don't post too much. I really enjoy looking at the ranching operations in all the varied parts of the world.
I live about 100 miles from the ranch my brother manges, and try to visit when I can. He and his wife actually took those pics, I just posted for him and told him he should post more because the people here enjoy good ranching shots. I live on a smaller operation and manage a few cattle for an absentee owner, but a town job is what pays the bills for me.

They do take good care of their stock, and raise some good using horses.

Cool. I like the sweaty horse drinking. It looks like they don't hump up in the cold...

Those are some pretty pictures of the horses. I went to college in Waco back in the 80's and used to love to drive west of town and see the hills around Hico. That country wasn't to populate back then.

Latest posts