• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cheating at the polls

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
There have been more voting violations claimed in this Iraqi election than ever before, 1,000. The Sunnis are the main source of the insurgency and they're not pleased. Link below; my emphasis.

"Sunni Arabs alleged Tuesday that last week's parliamentary elections were fraudulent, especially in Baghdad province, and they said if the irregularities are not corrected, new balloting must be held in Iraq's largest electoral district."

"The Sunni officials registering complaints about the vote concentrated their protests on results from Baghdad province, the biggest electoral district.
"It was obvious to us that the forgery and the falsification have been taking place even before the opening of the ballot boxes," the Iraqi Accordance Front said.
The group said it considered the results "a falsification of the will of the people."
If no measures are taken, "we will demand that the elections be held again in Baghdad," said Adnan al-Dulaimi, head of the Sunni alliance. "If this demand is not met, then we will resort to other measures
."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051220/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

Could you at least tell the truth for once.....

but only 20 were "very serious," and were not expected to change the overall outcome.

out of over 26,074,906 people, there were 20 violations.........

Maybe they ran out of ink to dip thier fingers in, as the turn out was so high.................

Steve said:
Could you at least tell the truth for once.....

but only 20 were "very serious," and were not expected to change the overall outcome.

out of over 26,074,906 people, there were 20 violations.........

Maybe they ran out of ink to dip thier fingers in, as the turn out was so high.................

What does the # of people have to do with violations? One violation claimed was that 600 men with purple fingers were allowed to vote again at a polling station. Another violation claimed that if a person didn't agree to vote for the Shiite slate, they were turned away from the polls. Are those serious? I did tell the truth. 1,000 complaints have been registered. The Shiites say only 20 are "very serious." The Sunnis probably think all 1,000 are serious. Therein lies the delimma of Iraq.

Recommend a website http://www.7vote.com/ ,it provide automatic voting software design service to implement automatic voting and poll increasing without human attendance. The voting software developed by us adopts intelligent identification technique, which is not limited by any IP, identifying code and so on. The website provides free download of voting software, vote cheating software and so on.

to found more software,you can search keywords such as:Automatic voting software|poll increaser|voting software download-automatic voting software website,automatic voting software|automatic voting software download| free automatic voting software,online automatic voter|automatic voting tool|automatic voting program|vote cheating software,automatic voting|automatic voting software|poll software|automatic voting software website

What kind of gaurantee do we have that our voting machines accurately record the vote if there is no paper?

I had this question posed to me last year by a concerned citizen.

I did not have a good answer. The only way a ballot can be verified to be counted correctly is with checks and balances. I suggest all computer voting print a bar code that accurately reflects the choices made that can be checked, if wanted, by the independent polling station outside or online privately. It is the only way we can know if the vote cast is really counted correctly on electronic machines.

Latest posts