• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Chemtrails filmed by Air force Pilots

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

they talk about it towards the end of the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2z2ZzXFeKo&feature=related

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're really not that bright are you.

I suppose you're going to tell us that the pilot was able to turn on/off the nozzles. :lol: :lol:

Maybe you can also explain why the "chemtrails" in the second pic are only partially visible :roll:

The "chemtrails" almost look rainbow colored, wonder why? :lol: :lol:

ScreenHunter_05Jun292344.gif

ScreenHunter_04Jun292343.gif

You're a Lying shamoo artist, everybody is well aware of it here on Ranchers.

Were these the only honest AF pilots, in an Air force that you like to accuse of killing innocents, that "leaked" this video? I thought the Military was "in on it"

shaumei said:
haha...Rumsfeld said they KNEW WHERE THEY WERE. That jig general you love said he knew where they were...cia said they knew where they were....all lies..
then you say the above idiocracy...shipped to iran and syria..what all jew network says that?

your comment is insulting. I take offense to it and it is inappropriate for this or any other public forum.

well by the looks of it on day one it appears in your nearly 1200 posts the only person you have convinced is yourself..

so how about giving it a rest, and move on

I for one am sick of reading your crap.. and that is putting it politely...

there are thousands of relevant subjects that can be discussed on here.
going back over two repetitively is insane.. I will no longer play your sick game.

and be informed if you insult me or anyone else I will take matters to the authorities and report you for internet harassment.

Cyber-bullying is "the use of information and communication technologies to support deliberate, repeated, and hostile behavior by an individual or group, that is intended to harm others".[1] As it has become more common in society, particularly among young people, legislation and awareness campaigns have arisen to combat it.

Cyber-bullying has been defined as "when the Internet, cell phones or other devices are used to send or post text or images intended to hurt or embarrass another person".

it won't be the first time I've dealt with creatons such as yourself..
Urban Dictionary: Creaton
Mar 4, 2008 – A person who is a TOTAL idiot and a pain in the ASS.

It is up to you now, you have been informed and warned.

http://www.us-cert.gov/cas/tips/ST06-005.html

shamoooos whole mission is to try and destroy from within our midsts, thast is why he created lightnigboy in order to bolster his fan base :D

Latest posts