• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cheney and liberals

Help Support Ranchers.net:

passin thru

Reaction score
The thing that I find amusing is Liberals and there concern over this accident. If you notice that they are all concerned on this quailgate, but I have yet to hear one bit of concern from them on the guy that got shot.

I am still waiting

Well you can just keep waiting because the only motive they have is to bash on our President and his Administration, they have no ideas of their own much less an original thought in their little heads, so they resort to "scandals" like this to try and bring down President Bush. I can't wait for the next election, I love to watch liberals in action. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had he shot Disagreeable (as I originally suspected), I could see the liberal uproar, but it was not, as she posted a biased piece today....

or did she?

maybe they siezed her computer with out a warrant,, shot her Husband, and in instituting a cover up posted a lame energy story to make US think she is not being held at GITMO, being slowly tortured by being made to watch moderate news programs such as FOX news......

okey it is not as funny as watching reporters try to make a story out of a quail shoot gone afowl.......

oops ment to use;
afoul - especially of a ship's lines etc; "with its sails afoul"; "a foul anchor"
fouled, foul,.. in a confused mass,....

sorry no pun intended....

Latest posts