• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cheney finally shoots a man!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Looks like ol' Dead Eye Dick practiced a little " shock & awe" himself!!!!!

kolanuraven said:
Looks like ol' Dead Eye Dick practiced a little " shock & awe" himself!!!!!

A Texas Millionaire Attorney--Cheney needs to practice a little or use heavier shot on attorneys :wink:

reason 4,567,789 that I am proud to be a Republican.....we shoot lawyers !

Steve said:
any one seen Disagreeable?

could be another one of those right wing cover up conspiricies.........

Here I thought maybe you were gonna say Cheney got a Lawyer and a Liberal all in one shot :wink: :lol: Even Dead Eye Dick ain't that good!!!

Newscasters are predicting this will give the late night talk show hosts weeks of material :lol: :lol: Brings back memories of Jerry Fords golfing prowess.....

Down here in Arkansas if the old gent went down, the dogs would have killed him and we would have field dressed him and been having him for supper with gravy ...fried in lard of course. Probably tastes like chicken.

We were over at a neighbor's for a birthday party (good, third generation ranch family whom I'm sure are members of the GOP) and my friend pointed out that geez, maybe Cheney should have taken hunter's safety with the kids last fall. :lol:

maybe Cheney should have taken hunter's safety with the kids last fall.
Cheney is not the one who needs a refreasher. The lawyer is the one who walked up behind Cheney without any warning. He knew they were going after the second group of birds.
Too many want to outlaw guns and this is more proof for them to use.

Does anyone know how many hunters are hurt in very similar type accidents during the various bird seasons in SD? There are occasional reports of people catching some pellets in one or another parts of their anatomy. My guess is that is not an uncommon hunting injury.

MRJ

passin thru said:
Does anyone know what the daily bag limit on lawyers is?
:eek:

Probably depends on what their annual contribution to the GOP is. :lol:

Cheney is not the one who needs a refreasher.

Not how it works. Yes, the other guy should have announced himself. (Common sense says you let the people with guns in the air know where you are.)
But ultimately, the one who shoots had better know exactly what it is s/he's shooting at. That's just a basic gun/hunting responsibilty.

It's the same reason, "But it was in the tall brush, I thought it was a deer" isn't going to cut it for shooting someone's horse.

MRJ said:
Does anyone know how many hunters are hurt in very similar type accidents during the various bird seasons in SD? There are occasional reports of people catching some pellets in one or another parts of their anatomy. My guess is that is not an uncommon hunting injury.

MRJ

A stat I tripped over:
National figures kept by the International Hunter Education Association show 744 shooting accidents, with 74 deaths, in 2002, the last year for which figures were available. Twenty-six accidents involving quail hunting were reported.

The association estimates there are 15.7 million hunters who will spend about 250 million days hunting in the United States this year.

Of course those are just the reported accidents, but as a life-long hunter, i have to say I've never known anyone who got shot, accidentally or otherwise.

I listened to Micheal Reagan this evening on XM and he was talking about this incident and he said hunting is one of the safest outdoor sports, safer even than all sports, including cheerleading!

And he also said the liberal media is trying to make a big deal out of it that President Bush wasn't notified right away. Reagan asked why Bush needed notified at all. It wasn't Cheney that was shot, had it been Cheney they would have notifed the President immediately.

Must have been a slow news day...

I watched the reporters asking questions on this last night. Those were the stupidest questions I ever heard. To think they get paid for asking those questions. Now there are some people who I wouldn't want to have a gun. :lol:

Cheney didn't even follow the rules himself...no surprise there!!...and get a licenses to hunt!!!

If that'd been me or any of you....they'd thrown us UNDER the jail!!!

The attorney said he didn't know if he was going to go to a hospital or a morgue according to his daughter!!

This just further shows the incompentence of this whole gang!!!

Latest posts