• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Chick fil A protester loses job, over his protest

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
http://www.breitbart.com/breitbart-tv

Here's a video of him going thru the drivethru and berating the female employee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Jg-jzlWcc0E

Adam Smith, Chick-Fil-A Drive-Through Bully, Hassles Fast Food Employee And Gets Fired

In a video posted to YouTube earlier today, a man named Adam Smith goes to the Chick-Fil-A drive-through, orders water and proceeds to bully the young female employee who serves him.

For example, there's the Tucson, AZ, executive who thought it would be a hilarious idea to post a video of himself berating a Chick fil-A staffer. Not only did he fail to effect any change, he's the one who is now out of a job.

The video then went viral, and, according to a MarketWire statement, Smith was subsequently fired from his job as the CFO of Vante, Inc., a Tucson, Ariz., based medical device manufacturer.

The actions of Mr. Smith do not reflect our corporate values in any manner. Vante is an equal opportunity company with a diverse workforce, which holds diverse opinions. We respect the right of our employees and all Americans to hold and express their personal opinions, however, we also expect our company officers to behave in a manner commensurate with their position and in a respectful fashion that conveys these values of civility with others.

Smith: "You know why I'm getting my free water, right?"

answer: because your are out of work... :shock:

The firing of Smith doesn't change Smith's personality or epic rudeness. It won't prevent him from blasting another female employee at a business whose CEO disagrees with his political views. As far as feeling celebratory, I think I'm in the clear, as conservatives didn't call for Smith's head like we see on the left with groups like Color of Change. No one pressured Vante. Vante, a private company, made this decision themselves and, as a private entity, have every right to do so. I support this right. The community didn't make the decision to fire Smith – they did. This is the difference between the true belief in free speech as demonstrated by conservatives and the beliefs of progressives.

I live outside Tucson about 15 miles and I often have to drive by the Chick-fil-a, and I have to tell you they have never been so busy. I drove by the Chick-fil-a twice today and there was at least ten cars in drive thru both times. Yesterday there was a line out the door and a line around the building and into the street. Freedom of speech, loud and clear.
Just shows the difference between love and hate. Democrats are hate mongers. Plain and simple. If you don't see their way its all about attack, attack, attack.

Faster horses said:
How did he get to be CEO of a company with an attitude like that?

I'm glad he lost his job. You can only fool people for so long and
he reached the limit.

CFO

Like every other dumb mass that knows he has all the answers, usually get their wheels chocked.
With this video seen to every employer in the country, you think he has some time to ponder the gravitas of his hippopotamus mouth over loading his hummingbird a**.
A superior candidate for adding to the 8.3 unemployment rate :D

Latest posts