• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

child labor AND the Obama vacations.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Steve

Reaction score
just when the liberals hit a high pitch about child labor.. shocking facts are released..

to think the Obama administration would exploit children.. let alone their own to maintain lavish African vacations..

The president's two daughters, Sasha and Malia, were listed as "Senior Staff" on the manifest of a family safari to Africa, which cost taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars at a minimum, according to a government corruption fighter based in Washington.

The information comes from some of the documentation from the Obama family's June 21-27 trip to South Africa and Botswana that was obtained under a federal Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch.

Among the bits of information that have been released as a result of the court action were that the children were listed as "Senior Staff" on the manifests for the trip

The organization also reported, "The passenger manifests confirm the presence of Obama's daughter's, Malia and Sasha on the trip. The two girls are listed as 'Senior Staff.' The manifests also list Mrs. Obama's mother, Marian Robinson, and niece and nephew, Leslie and Avery Robinson, as well Mrs. Obama's makeup and hairstylist (Carl Ray and Johnny Wright),"

The senior White House official argues against any suggestion that this trip was a vacation. "It was an official trip with a 5-7 official events each day," the official says.

I guess it is better then making them pick cotton. :shock: :???: :? :???:

Well I guess we now know who is forking over for the Obama girls allowance. Nothing like a senior staffer wage to top up the old piggy bank. :roll:

Tam said:
Well I guess we now know who is forking over for the Obama girls allowance. Nothing like a senior staffer wage to top up the old piggy bank. :roll:

Yea. The may not be able to go to college free like their momma did.

Mike said:
Tam said:

Yea. The may not be able to go to college free like their momma did.

They won't be able to get Foreign aid like their daddy did either. :wink:

it is gonna be a flipping JOY when Obama is exposed for the fraud he is...I may even visit him while he serves his prison time.

jigs said:
it is gonna be a flipping JOY when Obama is exposed for the fraud he is...I may even visit him while he serves his prison time.

The left doesn't care, Jiggsy. He's been repeatedly exposed as a fraud, habitual liar, etc.... and they just make excuses.

Sandhusker said:
jigs said:

The left doesn't care, Jiggsy. He's been repeatedly exposed as a fraud, habitual liar, etc.... and they just make excuses.

A Sandhusker sighting, COOL :D

Latest posts