• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Chilly morning...brrrrrrrr

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranchwife

Reaction score
temperature right now outside is 14 above zero and the wind is calm, but I have NO DOUBT that will all change....soon :roll: !!! Awoke to a few inches of snow, so things are pretty and wintery, but the forecast is calling for falling temps and more snow!! How about the rest of you??? How are you fairing, Oldtimer, Faster Horses, sw, Hanta Yo and all of our neighbors to the north????

Still hasn't cooled down too much here-- 25 this morning, not much wind, just enough of a skiff of snow this morning that I could see my tracks when I was driving down the road.....

BUT the cold is supposed to start moving in this afternoon and the thermometer is supposed to start down......

Its already starting to drop up here. At 2 am this morning when I went out to check on cows it was 0C and it has jsut crashed since then. Forecast calls for windchills of -40 and higher through tonite nad tomorrow morning. :roll: I ve got some more heavies to sort out of the one pen today into the pen just south of the calving barn. Hope everyone affected by this cold front stays safe and warm.

We have about 4 inches of really wet snow, just below freezing, no wind yet, but the sky is clearing so the temp is probably going to start falling

Latest posts