• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Chocolate Bars and other goodies.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch said:
They keep getting smaller, I wonder when we will be paying for the imagination of eating one?

G'day,

They keep getting smaller and the average person seems to be getting bigger (around).

Later..............

Broke Cowboy said:
gcreekrch said:
They keep getting smaller, I wonder when we will be paying for the imagination of eating one?

G'day,

They keep getting smaller and the average person seems to be getting bigger (around).

Later..............

OH MY GOSH!! YOU ARE BACK!! I HAVE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT YOU. You have been gone a long time.
SO NICE TO SEE A POST FROM YOU. I couldn't believe my eyes for a moment.
How the heck are you? You added so much to this forum. Please say you are sticking around for a bit.

Broke Cowboy said:
gcreekrch said:

G'day,

Later..............

Truth BC, what have you been occupied with? The govt. still having to rely on old age and treachery instead of youth and exuberance?

Good to hear from you.

gcreekrch said:
Broke Cowboy said:
gcreekrch said:

G'day,

Later..............

Truth BC, what have you been occupied with? The govt. still having to rely on old age and treachery instead of youth and exuberance?

Good to hear from you.

I spent a long time in Syria and Afghanistan - got hit in the 'Stan on the Jalalabad Road and it took a long while to get me back on my feet. Those who hit us will never do it again - unfortunately I now seem to be running in to more of them over in North America than I ever thought possible. I often wonder how that can happen - but as a little guy I have no say.

The last two operations - about three days apart and about 15 months ago - took about 14 hours in total. Lost about an inch and a half in height as well. LOL

Any 13 year old girl could kick my butt right now but I am getting better and I can walk - which is a big deal.

I now have lots of titanium along certain bones in my body - which allows me to walk vs use a wheel chair.

Otherwise all is good.

Am off - be safe and be happy.

Faster horses said:
Broke Cowboy said:
gcreekrch said:

G'day,

Later..............

OH MY GOSH!! YOU ARE BACK!! I HAVE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT YOU. You have been gone a long time.
SO NICE TO SEE A POST FROM YOU. I couldn't believe my eyes for a moment.
How the heck are you? You added so much to this forum. Please say you are sticking around for a bit.

I am here for the moment but one never knows what tomorrow will bring.

Life is interesting - it has its ups and downs but it does provide some entertainment does it not?

Thanks for your kind words.

I will likely be dropping on once and a while.

Be safe and be happy.

Thank you for your service,so glad to hear you are on the mend.

Stay in touch, we seem to have lost many posters to Facebook but maybe a few will be they become disappointed with FB

Latest posts