• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Chris Christie

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TSR

Reaction score
Chris Christie whom many republicans wanted to run for president has said New Jersey's flags should be flown at half mast Saturday the day of Whitney Houston's funeral. What does everyone think about this?

He is the gov of NJ. I can't vote there so it really doesn't matter to me. I will leave the analyzing to the people of NJ.
Even if I did it doesn't begin to even compare to the escapades of the leftwing obama regime.

TSR said:
Chris Christie whom many republicans wanted to run for president has said New Jersey's flags should be flown at half mast Saturday the day of Whitney Houston's funeral. What does everyone think about this?

I thought it was disgusting..

students protesting the action
021616flag_dngnk.jpg

For students at the Bergen County Technical Schools campus here, the recent deaths of a Marine and a superstar singer provided a lesson in civics.

U.S. Marine Lance Cpl. Osbrany Montes De Oca, a North Arlington resident who had attended the county school, was killed Feb. 10 on a combat mission in Helmand Province, Afghanistan. Montes De Oca, 20, graduated from North Arlington High School.

There had already been statements that flags across the state were to be lowered in memory of singer Whitney Houston, a Newark native who died Sunday in Los Angeles.

And the Paramus students "were hearing about Whitney Houston, and they didn't understand" why flags weren't going to be lowered for Montes De Oca, and some were upset, district Assistant Superintendent Andrea Sheridan acknowledged. Some students gathered around the flagpole at noontime in response.

even a kid can see it was not appropriate..

TSR said:

TSR- while I disagree with Christie's action and think her self inflicted death has been way overplayed- it is refreshing to see an R cult member that in their holier than thou preachings realizes that no one now alive is perfect- nor tries to put themselves out as being able to walk on water like Jigs and some of the posters--- and actually follows the beliefs they claim to, like
"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour".....

Oldtimer said:
TSR said:

TSR- while I disagree with Christie's action and think her self inflicted death has been way overplayed- it is refreshing to see an R cult member that in their holier than thou preachings realizes that no one now alive is perfect- nor tries to put themselves out as being able to walk on water like Jigs and some of the posters--- and actually follows the beliefs they claim to, like
"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour".. ...

Plain to see you don't believe in this Oldtimer with all the lieing you do. :roll:

Latest posts