• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Chris Mathews

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I doubt it... more then likely his ratings were in the tank, so he had to say something outlandish,.. and then as soon as it hits youtube he is back to bashing anything right of center left...

It's hard to be up on what is going on when you spend most of your time golfing.

lonewolvie said:
It's hard to be up on what is going on when you spend most of your time golfing.

don't forget the "leadership" qualities it takes to do a jet flyby, of NYC. He has those, but probably only read about it in the newspapers afterwards.

Soapweed said:
It's good to see that maybe someone will finally be held accountable.

Oh Soapweed you are a funny guy. :wink:

Ask yourself in the past 5 years has anyone been held accountable for what has happened? Obama fakes outrage and promises to get to the bottom of whatever and then goes golfing and the media figure out a way to blame it ALL ON THE REPUBLICANS.

Seems even the Republicans will not ask the right questions of the right people to get to the bottom of the issues. How many committee hearing have they had and we still do not know who gave the Benghazi standdown orders. We still do not know who started the video story and sent Susan Rice out to pump that lie. We still do not know who in the IRS gave the order to target Tea Party groups. We still do not know who in the DOJ OK'd Fast and Furious or why Obama used his Executive Privilege to shut down the Fast and Furious investigations. And I doubt we will ever know
the answers to any of the questions. If Obama can lie to the families of those that died in Benghazi and tell them he gave the order to do everything possible to help their loved ones when they all know that is a lie and he can tell US citizens if they have health insurance Obamacare will not effect them at all, do you really think he is going to hold anyone in his Administration accountable when they LIE?

When I saw Clapper testifying at a committee hearing today about spying on leaders of friendly countries I had to laugh as all I could think was he lied to them once about spying on US citizens only to have his testimony blown out of the water by Snowen's reports that that is exactly what the NSA has been doing. Was Clapper held accountable for lying to congress? Was Holder held accountable when he lied about Fast and Furious? Was Hillary held accountable for her what does it matter comment?

Trust me nobody is going to be held accountable until the VOTERS SMARTEN UP, and as long as the Dems keep handing out freebies the Voters will continue to look the other way and take their pay offs including Senators like McConnell . When the US is bankrupt and the government freebies stop the riots will make Greece look like child's play.

Latest posts