• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Christmas pics

Help Support Ranchers.net:

per

Reaction score
Grand daughter and grand niece.
endof2012046_zps4a599609.jpg

Had to hand them off because I put them to sleep.
endof2012028_zps2e5af0fd.jpg

A little Christmas hockey. -20 too cold for me but I notice only one of the four even has a heavy coat on. Oh to be young.
endof2012055_zpsfbd473c0.jpg

Golf coarse is rather quiet.
endof2012073.jpg

Goodnight.
endof2012075.jpg

Great pics Per... Yep- wouldn't it be great to be that young again...

I realized that the other day when I had a 1200 lb 2 year old straw bale that when the grandkids were jumping from bale to bale on had broke down the bale and took off the string--- so after lifting the core out with the feed pickup- asked my 14 year old granddaughter to help me "pitch" the rest across the fence into the bullpen... She was out there in her sweatshirt working away- and did twice what I could do...

Have a very Good & Happy New Year .......

Ya look like a natural there Gramps. :D

I wish you folks over there would take the rest of our cold and let us get back to normal!

Thanks Per.

hayguy said:
Nice pic's Per....bet it doen't seem that long ago that you had your daughter on your lap for Christmas photo's :D
I remember, actually I had a pair just like that except one was always dressed in purple and one in pink so we could tell them apart. :?

This cold weather has me thinking about golf too, per. If I ever get up your way I'm coming to see ya and I'm briniging my sticks.

Like the photos Per. I think the actual reason you didn't play Hockey, is your now an OLD Grandpa and those kids will skate circles around you. :lol: :D :D
Just kidding

EastWind said:
Like the photos Per. I think the actual reason you didn't play Hockey, is your now an OLD Grandpa and those kids will skate circles around you. :lol: :D :D
Just kidding
Ha I still have it, just not much in the stamina department. It was too cold to be a cherry picker.

One of my old college classmates described his grey mustache as "sun bleached".... I'm going to have to remember that one.. :wink:

Thanks for the pics Per, life appears to be very good down there. They sure are cuties. While I'm not in any hurry to be a granpa, I sure am looking forward to it.
None of my business, but those white spots on your hands got me to thinking.... I've seen that before on people with chemical burns, but the only other place I've seen it is in my family, it seems to be a genetic trait passed down through the male side of the family for many generations, occasionally skipping a generation once in a while.
So...... you wouldn't happen to be that long lost rich uncle I've been looking for would you? :shock: :D

Silver said:
Thanks for the pics Per, life appears to be very good down there. They sure are cuties. While I'm not in any hurry to be a granpa, I sure am looking forward to it.
None of my business, but those white spots on your hands got me to thinking.... I've seen that before on people with chemical burns, but the only other place I've seen it is in my family, it seems to be a genetic trait passed down through the male side of the family for many generations, occasionally skipping a generation once in a while.
So...... you wouldn't happen to be that long lost rich uncle I've been looking for would you? :shock: :D
Less than 1% of the population have Vitiligo which causes you to loose the pigmentation of your skin. So your family is in an exclusive club. I don't know if I have any long lost relatives Silver but you never know. :shock: :?

per said:
Silver said:
Less than 1% of the population have Vitiligo which causes you to loose the pigmentation of your skin. So your family is in an exclusive club. I don't know if I have any long lost relatives Silver but you never know. :shock: :?

Interesting on the spots..

My uncle had those white spots on his hands and arms- but his was from what he called "Jungle-rot"- a fungus he picked up while serving with the 6th Ranger Battalion in New Guinea/Philippines during WWII...Which for years he had to treat with silver nitrate or Gentian Violet when he would get repeat outbreaks ... He said it was never curable- only treatable...

Good pics......have our two grandkids with us today.
What part of southwest Alberta are you located?
The mountain view in the golf course pic makes me think maybe Pincher Creek
area?
Sure glad it`s warmed up from from the deep freeze temps of the past week.

rancher rick said:
Good pics......have our two grandkids with us today.
What part of southwest Alberta are you located?
The mountain view in the golf course pic makes me think maybe Pincher Creek
area?
Sure glad it`s warmed up from from the deep freeze temps of the past week.
The pic was looking across Okotoks. I like this temp better as well. Are you around Pincher?

Latest posts