• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Christmas pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
ChristmasEvegiftexchange.jpg

Christmas Eve gift exchange
Mycousinpresents.jpg

My cousin gave my dad a silk handkerchief that was painted by a Japanese artist when his dad was in Japan during World War II. That is my grandmother and grandfather who are depicted on the handkerchief.
Mycousinsnewpaintingonawindmillfanb.jpg

My cousin painted this packhorse scene on an old windmill wheel blade.
Hailhailthegangsallhere.jpg

Hail, hail, the gang's all here. Dear old Dad got a whale of a deal on black leather jackets--$17 each. Now if he'd just gotten us new Harleys, too. :roll: :? :???: :)
Suppertime.jpg

Suppertime
Thegang.jpg

The gang incognito, in civilian clothing
ChristmasDaydinner.jpg

Christmas Day dinner
ChristmasDayfestivities.jpg

Another dinner picture
ChristmasDaymeal.jpg

And another
HeifercalveseatingChristmasdinner.jpg

Heifer calves eating Christmas dinner
Heifersonholiday.jpg

Heifers on holiday

Maybe he's workin on the harley's for next year. Mr Lilly took his dad's harley tank and fender in to the Prison unit where he works and had them paint them for him. He retired from Mobil Oil after 34 years service. Here's what it looks like, it's not back on the bike yet, but it's finished. He had to take my camera in to work last week so that he could get a picture of it to give his dad Christmas.
1961 is the year he went to work for em, and the other side has the pegasus and says 1995 the year he retired.

2005-12-24-copy.jpg

gee, soapweed...guess my invitation to the lovely-looking dinner must have gotten lost by the infamous "pony express" :wink: :wink: :lol:
Fine looking family you have there....and talented to boot!!! Ya gave me some dandy ideas for next year...THANKS!!! :D

Latest posts