• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cindy Sheehan has "moral authority" ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable, you said earlier that insults are a sign on desperation, but the tactics you use to argue with me aren't exactly elevated above the grade-school level either.

The fact that your only retort to any of my comments is "go join the Army" demonstrates that you're not as clever as you constantly say you are. The fact you say I "cheer on the sidelines while young Americans die" is equally stupid. If you've read any of my posts, you'll see that I'm not some ardent Bush supporter nor do I think this war is going perfectly. I've never claimed to be as courageous as the men and women fighting over there, so your insinuations that I'm not as brave as they are don't really disprove anything I say. Yes, compared to them I'm a coward. Are you satisfied?

That still doesn't change the fact that I recognize the value of what they're fighting for, nor does it change the fact that they believe that what they're doing is right and we need to support them.

What you do is the exact same thing as I do. I don't see you camped out in front of the President's ranch. Like I said in an earlier post, babbling on an online forum doesn't make you Gandhi any more than it makes me a war hero. What you don't see is that people of your ilk aren't supporting the troops by wanting to bring them home, but providing comfort to our enemies by demonstrating that as soon as the U.S. gets a few thousand casualties, it begins questioning itself and is willing to back down. The perception of this country as a "paper tiger" is what caused many of our problems in the first place, and people like you only reinforce this concept.

Disagreeable said: "I'll bet I do scare you. Someone who has the good sense to read, learn, and stand up for what they believe is a scary thing for people like you. You don't scare me, Katrina. I've got your number and, thankfully, so have most Americans."

Your self-righteousness and apparent lack of any sense of irony continue to amaze me. You claim to be "standing up for what you believe in" while hidden behind a cloak of anonymity, refusing to even say whether you're a male or a female.

well Disagreeable: two points

First show me where I attacked Mrs. Cindy Sheehan....if not apologise....or are you above that to..

Secondly I already debunked you in two prior post concerning the funeral issue,,, "
While I'm not sure which liberal group sent you this, a little research would have shown you that this "person" is not endorsed or part of the Baptist Church....

Quote:
Phelps after he was kicked out of his old congregation, Eastside Baptist Church,

or is more then a person his family and a couple followers...

Quote:
Non-blood related congregants are those who followed Phelps after he was kicked out of his old congregation, Eastside Baptist Church, consisting of one family and a single man named George Stutzman.

so lets see one old man, (kicked out of a mainline church, his family and two followers...yep the whole religious right...Dis, you have sunk to new lows in posting....

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3646

Latest posts