• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Clean water act

Help Support Ranchers.net:

OT says you can just use Federal land, in "lieu of taxes", it's like free, or something. $1.40 AUM. Might be even more costly to "own" the property outright.

hypocritexposer said:
OT says you can just use Federal land, in "lieu of taxes", it's like free, or something. $1.40 AUM. Might be even more costly to "own" the property outright.

Boy you have terrible reading comprehension....

But I do agree that the federal EPA was one of the worst laws passed and bureaucracy's created...
Now Hypocrit if you want to promote something Federal to do away with and give back to the states- it would be the duties of the EPA...

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:

Boy you have terrible reading comprehension....

But I do agree that the federal EPA was one of the worst laws passed and bureaucracy's created...
Now Hypocrit if you want to promote something Federal to do away with and give back to the states- it would be the duties of the EPA...

and the BLM, the Education Dept, etc.

Read your Constitution, there are Federal powers outlined...I'm not sure you are the one to be lecturing anyone else on Constitutional Federal Powers. You seem to like that Federal subsidization...as unconstitutional as it is.

Latest posts