• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Climate crisis-a modern day witch hunt?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

http://www.intellectualconservative.com/the-end-of-the-climate-hoax-is-coming/

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2019/03/07/greenpeace-founder-global-warming-hoax-pushed-corrupt-scientists-hooked-government-grants/

I believe those of us living in SD, at the least, are beneficiaries of 'climate change', as this land was, at various times in the distant past, the bottom of a sea or ocean, and at another time, a glacier covered at least eastern SD, if not the entire state.
Tho I complain about current weather when it is not comfortable, safe, or productive to my life, I'm thankful both the ocean and the glacier has passed from this area! And I believe that was due to a 'higher power' than mere humans!

mrj

A bit more on our current 'climate change' from winter to almost spring: Still haven't heard (from family members spending more time out in it than I have) much about guesses at amount of snow. My guess from driving the two miles up the hill to the hiway: maybe a foot+/- a few inches. I do know there is more water running down the draw south of the house than we have seen in some years. That means the dam to the s.e. of the house is running over, which doesn't happen often. Partly due to the fact water runs out the bottom of the dam almost as fast as it runs in from rain or snow! We used to try various solutions for that problem, such as packing in some dirt and bentonite when it was dry, but nothing seems to help. Guess it refreshes the water table for a well or two.

It apparently was a very wet snow. Brave Bull Creek is full of snow and water, beginning to run a little, and as the snow melts, or moves downstream, I can see that it isn't really 'full' of water. But the pastures should get a decent shot of water to start the grazing season off soon as we get a few warm days. Today is starting off cloudy, so that will slow the melting down a little. The pastures may be showing about equal amounts of grass and snow at mid-morning.

I'm just thankful we are getting a nice amount of moisture, and not flooding like the Omaha to St. Louis areas are getting! And it sounds like it goes across much of Nebraska to points farther west from the usual larger rivers flooding in the east end of the state. The damage and difficult clean-up and recovery from such weather excesses add emotional stress to the hard work required for so many people not all that far distant from here. It is easy to offer prayers for safety and many helping hands for the recovery and clean-up which will require days, more likely weeks and months , as well as dry weather in the area affected.

mrj

I picked this up off a social media site today and have a hard time arguing with it - what do you folks think?
------------------------------------

So, why are all the legitimate scientific papers that disagree with this ideology (literally thousands of them) completely stifled, suppressed and not allowed to be seen and heard? Why is the opposite side of the story completely suppressed? That is because it is all about brain washing the youth of today and for a certain few to make billions of dollars. I have no respect for those who promote one side of the story and refuse to allow the other side to even be heard.
All politicians, teachers and professors in college are unwilling to allow the legitimate scientific papers that disagree with this story to even be heard. That is not teaching. That is not promoting discussion. That is propaganda and brain washing.
Please prove me wrong.
No one can because those who promote this propaganda know full well that I am right - but you will vociferously deny it and make a serious attempt to do so through personal attacks on any who ask for this information.

Climate and " weather" are 2 different things............. Ugh. It's called SCIENCE, why don't ya try it

Broke Cowboy said:
I picked this up off a social media site today and have a hard time arguing with it - what do you folks think?
------------------------------------

So, why are all the legitimate scientific papers that disagree with this ideology (literally thousands of them) completely stifled, suppressed and not allowed to be seen and heard? Why is the opposite side of the story completely suppressed? That is because it is all about brain washing the youth of today and for a certain few to make billions of dollars. I have no respect for those who promote one side of the story and refuse to allow the other side to even be heard.
All politicians, teachers and professors in college are unwilling to allow the legitimate scientific papers that disagree with this story to even be heard. That is not teaching. That is not promoting discussion. That is propaganda and brain washing.
Please prove me wrong.
No one can because those who promote this propaganda know full well that I am right - but you will vociferously deny it and make a serious attempt to do so through personal attacks on any who ask for this information.

:clap:
Follow the money.

kolanuraven said:
Climate and " weather" are 2 different things............. Ugh. It's called SCIENCE, why don't ya try it
AOC's dumb blond friend?

Don't you think that science is testable and repeatable? Lots of scientists don't believe in global warming.

"Climate and " weather" are 2 different things............. Ugh. It's called SCIENCE, why don't ya try it"

Wish I had a nickel for every time a "climate change totalitarian" tried to use an extreme weather event to buttress claims of climate change. As for a borderline retarded commie condescending with: "science, try it." Just enjoy the comedy.

Mark Levin hosted a monster climate expert - I'll post a link. I'd just like to see an honest vigorous debate. Like to see science, not politics applied to climate change. Yeah, science, try it.
Might apply science to killing babies - science calls it murder.
Might apply economic science to faux minimum wage, social security.

If your laughter at commie scientists is waning, remember "the ocean ate our global warming?" Or "no dif between boys and girls?" That's enough laughing at those less fortunate.....for now. Btw, just because commies are quite dim doesn't mean they're not dangerous. Commie killers: Stalin/Lennon, Pol Pot, Hitler. A low grade commie like Castro or Kimjong Whatever don't even get any ink.

Ahhhh...Red Robin...you still love me! You replied, how sweet...............

redrobin said:
kolanuraven said:
AOC's dumb blond friend?

Don't you think that science is testable and repeatable? Lots of scientists don't believe in global warming.

kolanuraven said:

redrobin said:
kolanuraven said:
AOC's dumb blond friend?

that was a month ago. Where you been? Counting your money?

Ahhhh....you missed me!!!

redrobin said:
kolanuraven said:

redrobin said:
AOC's dumb blond friend?

that was a month ago. Where you been? Counting your money?

kolanuraven said:

Funny how Kola tells us Climate and weather are two different things but now it's hot in New York it's global warming.
Kola should get a job with AOC as her science advisor as she sure needs one. :nod: :cowboy: :lol2:

Big Muddy rancher said:
kolanuraven said:

Funny how Kola tells us Climate and weather are two different things but now it's hot in New York it's global warming.
Kola should get a job with AOC as her science advisor as she sure needs one. :nod: :cowboy: :lol2:

Climate and weather ARE 2 diff things. Duh.... And it's hot in NY because IT'S SUMMERTIME!!!

Latest posts