• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Climategate, video Report shows it's a Ponzi Scheme

Help Support Ranchers.net:

PORKER

Reaction score
http://economycollapse.blogspot.com/2009/11/alex-jones-on-climategate-hoax-of-all_25.html
link to
video report by news service that this scandal as one of the biggest hoaxes and financial frauds in the history of mankind. He says that it appears to be a global 'Ponzi scheme' which allowed bankers to profit from bogus carbon taxes for years.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2009/11/26/russian-tv-does-better-job-reporting-climategate-cnn

THIS WOULD HAVE HURT RANCHING AND FARMING BIG TIME WITH CAP AND TRADE!

The Wall Street Journal says that In short, the impression left by the correspondence among Messrs. Mann and Jones and others is that the climate-tracking (Climate-Gate) game has been rigged from the start.

According to this privileged group, only those whose work has been published in select scientific journals, after having gone through the "peer-review" process, can be relied on to critique the science. And sure enough, any challenges that critics have lobbed at climatologists from outside this clique are routinely dismissed and disparaged.

Senator David Vitter (R-La.) is another outspoken critic of AGW research and its effect on cap-and-trade legislation. Vitter's legislative staffer for environmental issues, Bryan Zumwalt, reportedly sent an e-mail on November 23 in which he called Climategate "the greatest act of scientific fraud in history."

Scientific Fraud revealed; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp4sMasX-_8

Congress Launches Climategate Investigation
Written by Rebecca Terrell
Friday, 27 November 2009 11:45

Climategate scientists are under congressional investigation in the wake of information gleaned from e-mails pirated from a global-warming research center in England.

The e-mails revealed evidence that scientists with the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) have been manipulating data to prove their theories of anthropogenic (man-made) global warming (AGW). Senator James Inhofe (R – Okla.) announced on November 24 that he will launch an investigation into the matter, sending letters to the scientists involved and to federal agencies warning them to "retain [related] documents."

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/17270 GLOBAL FRAUD

FALL OUT
From Austraila
Climategate:
five Aussie MPs lead the way by resigning in disgust over carbon tax

NIWA "adjusts" records to show warming
Thursday, 26 November 2009, 9:16 am
Press Release: Climate Conversation

25 November 2009 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

NZ climate scandal: NIWA "adjusts" records to show warming

New Zealand may have its own "Climategate", including manipulation of temperature readings, according to a combined research project undertaken by members of the Climate Conversation Group and the New Zealand Climate Science Coalition. The researchers claim that temperature readings from seven weather stations throughout New Zealand have been adjusted to show a higher degree of warming than is justified by a study of the original raw data.

Investors Daily
These Global Warming scientists, if they can still be called that, have successfully conned the world into believing that radical and costly remediation is needed to stop the planet from overheating. They have needlessly menaced people and taken taxpayer funds to perpetuate the deception. They need to he held accountable. Sen. James Inhofe, ranking Republican on the Environmental and Public Works Committee, and Lord Lawson, British chancellor under Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, are right to be calling for investigations.

http://www.iceagenow.com/Great_Articles_Discussing_Climategate.htm

Climategate news link; http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/geraldwarner/100018034/climategate-%20%20e-mails-sweep-america-may-scuttle-barack-obamas-cap-and-trade-laws/

Fox news rips global warming;
http://current.com/items/91553569_climategate-fox-rips-global-warming-advocate-1000s-of-emails-documents-reveal-fraud.htm

Impression left is global warming game has been rigged from start...

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/11/crus_source_code_climategate_r.html

Thanks for putting this info on the internet. This is huge and ever since I heard Rush Limbaugh'S rendition I have been looking for more sources of information. This farce has already cost taxpayers so much I believe it should be an impeachable offense for both President Obama and Nancy Palosi and all their related mofia cohorts.. I for one am ready to stop paying taxes to such a farcical institution as the United States Govt. I've been trying to think of what good they have done lately anyhow. They allow packers to collude and fix prices. They fight wars and kill us off to prevent communism and then appolagize and collude with them. What was Vietnam all about? They give all our jobs to the Chinese and then raise our taxes to pay for all their stupid spending. And I don't want to forget they put the Mexicans in charge of Social Security and won't let any of us white guys have any. I just talked to the stupidest Mexican social security official you can believe. She couldn't understand what self employment is. Sorry I do have some Mexican friends I like very much. I just don't see why Uncle Sam has to pick the stupidest ones to work for him. Hey, I could go on, but I'm afraid my internet will time out. Maybe I'll write again soon.

Obama's Science Czar John Holdren involved in unwinding Climategate scandal
By Dr. Tim Ball and Judi McLeod
Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lift up a rock and another snake comes slithering out from the ongoing University of East Anglia Climate Research Unit (CRU) scandal, now riding as "Climategate".

Obama Science Czar John Holdren is directly involved in CRU's unfolding Climategate scandal. In fact, according to files released by a CEU hacker or whistleblower, Holdren is involved in what Canada Free Press (CFP) columnist Canadian climatologist Dr. Tim Ball terms "a truculent and nasty manner that provides a brief demonstration of his lack of understanding, commitment on faith and willingness to ridicule and bully people".

"The files contain so much material that it is going to take some time to put it all in context," says Ball. "However, enough is already known to underscore their explosive nature. It is already clear the entire claims and positions of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) are based on falsified manipulated material and is therefore completely compromised.

"The fallout will be extensive as material continues to emerge. Reputations of the scientists involved are already destroyed, however fringe players will continue to be identified and their reputations destroyed or sullied."

While the mainstream media is bending into pretzels to keep the scandal under the rug, Climategate is already the biggest scientific scandal in history because of the global policy implications.

A throwback to the intro of the television series Dragnet, "Ladies and Gentlemen: "The story you are about to hear is true, only the names have been changed to protect the innocent", the innocent in Climategate have already been thrown to the ravening wolves.

"There is a multitude of small but frightening stories in the massive files," Ball writes. "For example I've known solar physicists Sallie Baliunas and Willie Soon for a long time. I've published articles with Willie and enjoyed extensive communication. I was on advisory committees with them when Sallie suddenly and politely withdrew from the fray. I don't know if the following events were contributing factors but it is likely.

"Baliunas and Soon were authors of excellent work confirming the existence of the Medieval Warm Period (MWP) from a multitude of sources. Their work challenged attempts to get rid of the MWP because it contradicted the claim by the proponents of anthropogenic global warming (AGW). Several scientists challenged the claim that the latter part of the 20th century was the warmest ever. They knew the claim was false, many warmer periods occurred in the past. Michael Mann 'got rid' of the MWP with his production of the hockey stick, but Soon and Baliunas were problematic. What better than have a powerful academic destroy their credibility for you? Sadly, there are always people who will do the dirty work."

Indeed, Holdren's emails show how sincere scientists would be made into raw "entertainment".

How the deed was done

"A perfect person and opportunity appeared. On 16th October 2003 Michael Mann, infamous for his lead in the 'hockey stick' that dominated the 2001 IPCC Report, sent an email to people involved in the CRU scandal; "Dear All,
Thought you would be interested in this exchange, which John Holdren of Harvard has been kind enough to pass along…" At the time Holdren was Teresa and John Heinz Professor of Environmental Policy & Director, Program in Science, Technology, & Public Policy, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, John F. Kennedy School of Government. (Editor's Note: He is now Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, and Co-Chair of the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology—informally known as the United States Science Czar. )

""In an email on October16, 2003 from John Holdren to Michael Mann and Tom Wigley we are told:
""I'm forwarding for your entertainment an exchange that followed from my being quoted in the Harvard Crimson to the effect that you and your colleagues are right and my "Harvard" colleagues Soon and Baliunas are wrong about what the evidence shows concerning surface temperatures over the past millennium. The cover note to faculty and postdocs in a regular Wednesday breakfast discussion group on environmental science and public policy in Harvard's Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences is more or less self-explanatory."

The Wednesday Breakfast Group

"This is what Holdren sent to the Wednesday Breakfast group:
"I append here an e-mail correspondence I have engaged in over the past few days trying to educate a Soon/Baliunas supporter who originally wrote to me asking how I could think that Soon and Baliunas are wrong and Mann et al. are right (a view attributed to me, correctly, in the Harvard Crimson). This individual apparently runs a web site on which he had been touting the Soon/Baliunas position."

"The exchange Holdren refers to is a challenge by Nick Schulz editor of Tech Central Station (TCS). On August 9, 2003 Schulz wrote;
"In a recent Crimson story on the work of Soon and Baliunas, who have written for my website [1 techcentralstation.com, you are quoted as saying: My impression is that the critics are right. It s unfortunate that so much attention is paid to a flawed analysis, but that's what happens when something happens to support the political climate in Washington. Do you feel the same way about the work of Mann et. al.? If not why not?"

"Holdren provides lengthy responses on October 13, 14, and 16 but comments fail to answer Schulz's questions. After the first response Schulz replies, "I guess my problem concerns what lawyers call the burden of proof. The burden weighs heavily, much more heavily, given the claims on Mann et.al. than it does on Soon/Baliunas. Would you agree?" Of course, Holdren doesn't agree. He replies, "But, in practice, burden of proof is an evolving thing-it evolves as the amount of evidence relevant to a particular proposition grows." No it doesn't evolve; it is either on one side or the other. This argument is in line with what has happened with AGW. He then demonstrates his lack of understanding of science and climate science by opting for Mann and his hockey stick over Soon and Baliunas. His entire defense and position devolves to a political position. His attempt to belittle Soon and Baliunas in front of colleagues is a measure of the man's blindness and political opportunism that pervades everything he says or does.

"Schulz provides a solid summary when he writes, "I'll close by saying I'm willing to admit that, as someone lacking a PhD, I could be punching above my weight. But I will ask you a different but related question. How much hope is there for reaching reasonable public policy decisions that affect the lives of millions if the science upon which those decisions must be made is said to be by definition beyond the reach of those people?"

"We now know it was deliberately placed beyond the reach of the people by the group that he used to ridicule Soon and Baliunas. Holdren was blinded by his political views, which as his record shows are frightening. One web site synthesizes his position on over-population as follows, "Forced abortions. Mass sterilization. A "Planetary Regime" with the power of life and death over American citizens."

"Holdren has a long history of seeking total government control. He was involved in the Club of Rome providing Paul Ehrlich with the scientific data in his bet with Julian Simon. Ehrlich lost the bet. Holdren's behavior in this sorry episode with Soon and Baliunas is too true to form and shows the leopard never changes his spots," Ball concludes.

Meanwhile, even with an AWOL mainstream media, the Climategate snakes continue to slither out from under the rocks.

There is a discussion on the 'Farmers Weekly" forum here with the publication of an article in the medical journal "The Lancet" that the cattle herd needs to be reduced to reduce "global warming".
http://www.fwi.co.uk/community/forums/p/40709/138388.aspx#138388

Burnt, it is mostly being played down, some newspapers having not even reported on the scandal. A recent poll showed 83% of the public does not believe the climate changes are man made but are part of a natural global cycle. Here is a newspaper link on the leaks;
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1230943/Climate-change-scandal-BBC-expert-sent-cover-emails-month-public.html

I haven't talked to my inlaws in a while, I would love to hear how they are down playing it in the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark.

Will have to get Mr. HD to call his dad(does not speak English) to get the real story over there.

If you got enough storage capacity and ram ,you can down load the emails here at these links;

Climate Research Unit hacked – download files HERE:

Download and read for yourself!

Original ZIP version HERE (~62MB)
http://rapidshare.com/files/309803421/FOI2009.zip

Original files using RAR (higher compression, ~50MB)
http://rapidshare.com/files/309807184/FOI2009.rar

Enjoy – spread the word to your agriculture community about Climategate!

On ABC news Sunday;
Stephanopoulos: ClimateGate Complicates Copenhagen for Obama
By Noel Sheppard (Bio | Archive)
November 29, 2009 - 15:31 ET

ABC's George Stephanopoulos actually brought up the ClimateGate scandal as a topic for discussion during the Roundtable segment on Sunday's "This Week."

As NewsBusters has been reporting since this story broke more than a week ago, television news outlets have been quite disinterested in the controversy now growing with each passing day.

Breaking this trend, Stephanopoulos aggressively waded into this seemingly verboten subject by mentioning how it complicates President Obama's trip to "Copenhagen to deal with climate change."

George Will of course agreed saying that the release of these e-mail messages raises a serious question about why America should "wager trillions of dollars and substantially curtail freedom on climate models that are imperfect and unproven."

The senders and recipients of the leaked CRU emails constitute a cast list of the IPCC's scientific elite, including not just the "Hockey Team", such as Dr Mann himself, Dr Jones and his CRU colleague Keith Briffa, but Ben Santer, responsible for a highly controversial rewriting of key passages in the IPCC's 1995 report; Kevin Trenberth, who similarly controversially pushed the IPCC into scaremongering over hurricane activity; and Gavin Schmidt, right-hand man to Al Gore's ally Dr James Hansen, whose own GISS record of surface temperature data is second in importance only to that of the CRU itself.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/christopherbooker/6679082/Climate-change-this-is-the-worst-scientific-scandal-of-our-generation.html

Alot of data was destroyed link; http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article6936328.ece

http://peswiki.com/index.php/News:Hacked_Climate_Research_Unit_(CRU)_Emails

http://global-warming.accuweather.com/2009/11/responses_to_climategate_1.html#comments

Howard C Hayden
785 S. McCoy Drive
Pueblo West, CO 81007

October 27, 2009

The Honorable Lisa P. Jackson, Administrator
Environmental Protection Agency
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW Washington, DC 20460

Dear Administrator Jackson:

I write in regard to the Proposed Endangerment and Cause or Contribute Findings for Greenhouse Gases Under Section 202(a) of the Clean Air Act, Proposed Rule, 74 Fed. Reg. 18,886 (Apr. 24, 2009), the so-called "Endangerment Finding."

It has been often said that the "science is settled" on the issue of CO2 and climate. Let me put this claim to rest with a simple one-letter proof that it is false.

The letter is s, the one that changes model into models. If the science were settled, there would be precisely one model, and it would be in agreement with measurements.

Alternatively, one may ask which one of the twenty-some models settled the science so that all the rest could be discarded along with the research funds that have kept those models alive.

We can take this further. Not a single climate model predicted the current cooling phase. If the science were settled, the model (singular) would have predicted it.

Let me next address the horror story that we are approaching (or have passed) a "tipping point." Anybody who has worked with amplifiers knows about tipping points. The output "goes to the rail." Not only that, but it stays there. That's the official worry coming from the likes of James Hansen (of NASA¬GISS) and Al Gore.

But therein lies the proof that we are nowhere near a tipping point. The earth, it seems, has seen times when the CO2 concentration was up to 8,000 ppm, and that did not lead to a tipping point. If it did, we would not be here talking about it. In fact, seen on the long scale, the CO2 concentration in the present cycle of glacials (ca. 200 ppm) and interglacials (ca. 300-400 ppm) is lower than it has been for the last 300 million years.

Global-warming alarmists tell us that the rising CO2 concentration is (A) anthropogenic and (B) leading to global warming.

(A) CO2 concentration has risen and fallen in the past with no help from mankind. The present rise began in the 1700s, long before humans could have made a meaningful contribution. Alarmists have failed to ask, let alone answer, what the CO2 level would be today if we had never burned any fuels. They simply assume that it would be the "pre-industrial" value.

* The solubility of CO2 in water decreases as water warms, and increases as water cools. The warming of the earth since the Little Ice Age has thus caused the oceans to emit CO2 into the atmosphere.

(B) The first principle of causality is that the cause has to come before the effect. The historical record shows that climate changes precede CO2 changes. How, then, can one conclude that CO2 is responsible for the current warming?

Nobody doubts that CO2 has some greenhouse effect, and nobody doubts that CO2 concentration is increasing. But what would we have to fear if CO2 and temperature actually increased?

* A warmer world is a better world. Look at weather-related death rates in winter and in summer, and the case is overwhelming that warmer is better.

* The higher the CO2 levels, the more vibrant is the biosphere, as numerous experiments in greenhouses have shown. But a quick trip to the museum can make that case in spades. Those huge dinosaurs could not exist anywhere on the earth today because the land is not productive enough. CO2 is plant food, pure and simple.

* CO2 is not pollution by any reasonable definition.

* A warmer world begets more precipitation.

* All computer models predict a smaller temperature gradient between the poles and the equator. Necessarily, this would mean fewer and less violent storms.

* The melting point of ice is 0 ºC in Antarctica, just as it is everywhere else. The highest recorded temperature at the South Pole is -14 ºC, and the lowest is -117 ºC. How, pray, will a putative few degrees of warming melt all the ice and inundate Florida, as is claimed by the warming alarmists?

Consider the change in vocabulary that has occurred. The term global warming has given way to the term climate change, because the former is not supported by the data. The latter term, climate change, admits of all kinds of illogical attributions. If it warms up, that's climate change. If it cools down, ditto. Any change whatsoever can be said by alarmists to be proof of climate change.

In a way, we have been here before. Lord Kelvin "proved" that the earth could not possibly be as old as the geologists said. He "proved" it using the conservation of energy. What he didn't know was that nuclear energy, not gravitation, provides the internal heat of the sun and the earth.

Similarly, the global-warming alarmists have "proved" that CO2 causes global warming.

Except when it doesn't.

To put it fairly but bluntly, the global-warming alarmists have relied on a pathetic version of science in which computer models take precedence over data, and numerical averages of computer outputs are believed to be able to predict the future climate. It would be a travesty if the EPA were to countenance such nonsense.

Best Regards,

Howard C. Hayden
Professor Emeritus of Physics, UConn

Inhofe Asks Boxer to Investigate Possible Scientific 'Conspiracy' in 'Climategate'

Tuesday, December 01, 2009
By Melanie Hunter-Omar

U India, Thursday, Oct. 22, 2009. (AP Photo/Manish Swarup)(CNSNews.com) – Sen. James Inhofe (R-Okla.), ranking member of the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works, is calling on Chairman Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) to conduct hearings on a possible conspiracy between some of the world's most prominent climatologists to, among other things, manipulate data on so-called global warming.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/57879

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/geoffreylean/100018431/climate-e-mails-topple-australian-opposition-leader/

Climate e-mails topple Australian opposition leader

By Geoffrey Lean Politics Last updated: December 1st, 2009

39 Comments Comment on this article

So the great climate e-mail fiasco has drawn blood – that of an opposition leader, no less, on the other side of the world. Australian Liberal leader Malcolm Turnbull has been replaced by a climate sceptic, Tony Abbott, after ten of its most senior politicians resigned over its support for the Government's plans for fighting global warming. They were, it seems, fired up by the hacked communications from the University of East Anglia (I really don't want to call it Climategate, adding to the endless succession of 'gates' since the original one – and anyway Mark Steyn's name, 'warmergate' is much wittier.)

As it happens I know Tony Abbott slightly, and once spent a very pleasant morning with him some years ago in his office in Manly, discussing green issues among other things. I even, at his request, gave him a line for a speech he was preparing. So it came as a bit of a surprise a little while ago when I heard that he had called the argument for climate change "absolute crap". But, then it may have surprised him too, for this morning – in a quote to cherish – he said this "was not my most considered opinion".

But this is not the end of it. The sceptics coup is likely to lead to a general election before long, fought on climate change. Global warming has been an election issue before – stronger action to combat it featured heavily in the new Japanese Goverment's campaign which revolutionised the country's politics, and indeed the Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd used the issue to help unseat John Howard, George W. Bush's strongest anti-Kyoto ally. But this would be the first climate election per se.

If so Australia is an appropriate place to hold it. Gripped by a 13 year drought, it is thought to be the rich country most vulnerable to global warming. Its climate is already hot and dry. Agriculture, so badly hit by the drought, is central to the economy. And most people and industry are concentrated on coasts, vulnerable to the rising seas and fiercer storms expected to accompany a warming world. On the other side of the coin, it also emits more carbon per person than any other country on earth.

Ah but George Monbiot of the UK Guardian says that Canada poses the greatest threat to the Copenhagen global sitcom. In the article, Monbiot refers to Canada as "occasionally being overrun by Neanderthals . . .", in reference to governments who allow such poisonous projects as the tar sands to continue . . .

We are the world's newest bad boy according the the Red Guardian! Bloody Limeys!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cif-green/2009/nov/30/canada-tar-sands-copenhagen-climate-deal?showallcomments=true#CommentKey:e293fe75-5bb9-4f1c-b890-389d0b27f012

UK Climate Scientist Phil Jones to Step Down

Breaking news from the State-Controlled Associated Press: "Britain's University of East Anglia says the director of its prestigious Climatic Research Unit is stepping down pending an investigation into allegations that he overstated the case for man-made climate change. The university says Phil Jones will relinquish his position until the completion of an independent review into allegations that he worked to alter the way in which global temperature data was presented," and he did. Rush Limbaugh said,I mean you read these e-mails, and it's clear, "Oh my gosh, if this gets out, we're screwed." That's what all of these e-mails mean. The allegations have been made after, of course, these e-mails got out. And also Michael Mann at Penn State University is being investigated by Penn State University.

Lord Monckton: Prosecute ClimateGate Perpetrators

Lord Monckton, who's been making speeches and urging people to get their minds right on global warming says prosecute these people. He's a former Thatcher advisor, "Prosecute Climategate." He's issued a devastating new paper, Christopher Monckton, revealing "the sheer scale and scope of the scientific fraud behind the compilation of the world's temperature data." "Climategate -- Caught Green-Handed" is the title of the report.

There is no Global Warming at this time ;
http://www.iceagenow.com/Record_Lows_2009.htm

Disastrous snow and cold in Mexico!
Email from a reader in Saltillo, Mexico
Hi Robert!

This is an article (below) from our local paper in Saltillo about the cold weather and snow in Chiuhuahua.

The headline roughly translated says "Mexico is Ready for the Cold"

If you scroll down to the heading "Alerta Amarilla en Chihuahua" ("Yellow Alert in Chihuahua") it says that "the Civil Defense Agency stated that in 10 municipalities it will continue snowing and that in 20 more, mainly those located in the mountains, the temperatures were below zero degrees celsius."

It further states that "at least 20 municipalities are registering temperatures below zero degrees and that the town of El Vergel,
in the municipality of Balleza, is eight below zero."

The next ice age could begin any day.
Next week, next month, next year, it's not a question of if, only when.
One day you'll wake up - or you won't wake up, rather - buried beneath nine
stories of snow. It's all part of a dependable, predictable cycle, a natural
cycle that returns like clockwork every 11,500 years.

. . . And since the last ice age ended almost exactly 11,500 years ago . . .

The documents outline a program of implementing a global system of governance based around environmental regulations and laws, stressing the agenda for the "evolutionary nature of strengthening international environmental governance."

The aim of elevating UNEP's influence to a position where it dictates rules to nation states, rather than nation states being the supervisors of UNEP as is currently the case, is advocated.

The documents discuss recruiting academia to further the power of UNEP, noteworthy in light of the recent climategate scandal where scientists at major universities were caught hiding evidence of global cooling.

"As the Swiss paper puts it, UNEP "should pioneer a new style of work. This requires going beyond a narrow interpretation of UNEP's stakeholders as comprising its member states — or even the world's governments — and recruiting a far wider community of support, in civil society, the academic world and the private sector." At the same time the paper warns that these groups need to be "harnessed to the UNEP mission without appearing to make an end-run around the member governments," summarizes Fox News' George Russell.

"Proposed Medium Term Strategy 2010-2013."
http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/113009_unepstrategy.pdf

Pure socialism at its worst.

" . . . collective responsibility to uphold the principles of human dignity, equality and equity at the global level".

If this is really the mandate, then why doesn't the U.N. start by cracking down on known despots who are causing the worst kind of deprivation in their own countries and then crying out for help from the rest of the world?

"Ensuring its interventions are based on sound science" - and as we have now been shown, just who gets to define "sound science" is up in the air, so to speak.

And so on . . . What a steaming, smelly pile of crap. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Climategate -- Caught Green-Handed

http://scienceandpublicpolicy.org/images/stories/papers/originals/Monckton-Caught%20Green-Handed%20Climategate%20Scandal.pdf

RobertMac said:
Climategate -- Caught Green-Handed

http://scienceandpublicpolicy.org/images/stories/papers/originals/Monckton-Caught%20Green-Handed%20Climategate%20Scandal.pdf

Not exactly the kind of reading I like to do over breakfast but it is an excellent and "must read" read for sure.

Ike was more than a little prescient when he spoke the following (quote from the paper):

' Dwight D. Eisenhower's farewell address to the nation as President of the United States –

"Public policy could itself become the captive of a scientific-technological elite ... The prospect of domination of the nation's scholars by Federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present – and is gravely to be regarded." '

Climategate: it's all unravelling now

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100018556/climategate-its-all-unravelling-now/

Australia's Senate rejects Emissions Trading Scheme for a second time.Kevin Rudd's Emissions Trading Scheme – what Andrew Bolt calls "a $114 billion green tax on everything" – would have wreaked havoc on the coal-dependent Australian economy.

Here is a link to the National Snow and Ice Data centre showing Antarctic ice up by 43% since 1980 http://tinyurl.com/iceup43-nsidc

Climategate tried to cut animal agriculture ! Now it going to be dead.

PORKER said:
Climategate: it's all unravelling now

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100018556/climategate-its-all-unravelling-now/

Australia's Senate rejects Emissions Trading Scheme for a second time.Kevin Rudd's Emissions Trading Scheme – what Andrew Bolt calls "a $114 billion green tax on everything" – would have wreaked havoc on the coal-dependent Australian economy.

Here is a link to the National Snow and Ice Data centre showing Antarctic ice up by 43% since 1980 http://tinyurl.com/iceup43-nsidc

Climategate tried to cut animal agriculture ! Now it going to be dead.

I wish. Don't order the coffin yet. There are some rich, powerful and high-profile people who have far too much too lose to just quietly walk away from this.

I predict that in the next couple of weeks you will see the warmists ratchet their shrill and insane tactics up to unthought of levels.

Latest posts