• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

CLOSE THE TEXAS BORDER!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam said:
:shock: I vote for that, how about it Haymaker, nothing leaves Texas alive or in a box for seven years. :eek: :wink: :lol: :pretty:

I may be able to buy that-- Nothing out of Texas untested- same as NOTHING out of Sask or Alberta untested.......

I've passed all my tests, OT, including my grade 12 and a few others that may be required to qualify for that "everything else" room that Mike invited me into (that WAS an invite, wasn't it Mike!!). Hey, Tim, there ain't NO WAY you're getting left out of this if you know a couple of hunky Char breeders, those Chars just do it for me the way they bulge in all the right places ( I mean muscle wise for all you guys with yer heads in the gutter!!! ). Sorry to get you all riled up before bed. Sweet dreams all and thanks for reading from Canada!

whiteface-"Tim, there ain't NO WAY you're getting left out of this .."

WRONG!!! I'm left out of this in ways you can't even imagine anybody being left out of anything!!!
I'm not hunky and I don't bulge anywhere that really matters! Unless eyes and gut count!!!
What part of "leave me out of it" is it that you don't get???

Can't you do something ,MIKE???? :shock: :shock:

TimH said:
whiteface-"Tim, there ain't NO WAY you're getting left out of this .."

WRONG!!! I'm left out of this in ways you can't even imagine anybody being left out of anything!!!
I'm not hunky and I don't bulge anywhere that really matters! Unless eyes and gut count!!!
What part of "leave me out of it" is it that you don't get???

Can't you do something ,MIKE???? :shock: :shock:
Me? do something? I'm way the hell down here in Alabama, minding my own business!! :roll: :roll:
Why you always dragging me throught the mud? I thought you was my buddy? 8)

Mike- "Why you always dragging me throught the mud? I thought you was my buddy?"

Ya.OK. Thanks anyway....."BUDDY'.

It's just that, even by the way whiteface types, I know that she is more than a canucklhead like me could ever handle and frankly I am scared to death. If you can't help me .... I understand!! If you can't convince her to leave me out of it .......I understand. But could you at least pray for me?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TimH said:
Mike- "Why you always dragging me throught the mud? I thought you was my buddy?"

Ya.OK. Thanks anyway....."BUDDY'.

It's just that, even by the way whiteface types, I know that she is more than a canucklhead like me could ever handle and frankly I am scared to death. If you can't help me .... I understand!! If you can't convince her to leave me out of it .......I understand. But could you at least pray for me?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Son, you have no idea HOW MANY times I have prayed for you!
What those Char boys breeding to? Your friend and your cuz?

Mike said:
TimH said:
Mike- "Have never heard of either one that I recall. Ain't saying much though, it's not as if I get up that way often. Are they in Manitoba?"

Yup. One is a good friend and the other is my cousin. Both raise some real good Char cattle.

Is my latest signature to your liking??? :lol:

Jethro Bodine! Are you gonna be a brain surgeon too? :roll:
Most of the guys I do business with are in Sask. Good guys, all of them.
I guess you have a pretty good "IN" on the Char bulls, huh? We've still got some work to do in the Char business but have come a long way in the past 10-15 years. We're eating the Angus' lunch on the yield grades and ribeyes, and working on the rest. Tell 'em both to try some Rio Blanco semen. Although it's in short supply this year up there, next year there will be more.

If your eating the ANGUS lunch why do the buyers pay more for black calves???????????? :wink:

Mike - "Son, you have no idea HOW MANY times I have prayed for you!
What those Char boys breeding to? Your friend and your cuz?"

Well thanks for praying for me in my hour of need.(i guess)
They have both been Char breeders for well over 30 years so I would suspect that they are breeding to PB Charolais. But I will check it out and get back to you!!! :roll: :roll: :wink:

PS, How do you like my new signature???(whiner)

RobertMac said:
Mike, you need to lay off the Southern charm...you know those Northern women can't take too much in one dose...kind of like real stump juice. Although Reader can handle you, but then she's from Texas. By the way, Reader, good women are like fine wine...they just get better with age.

You just have to wash more dust off the bottle. :wink:

Well gentlemen and ladies, I never imagined sending someone a hug would cause such a cafuffall...like i said before - everyone could use hug once in a while. And by the way..........it would take a whole lot of southern charm to melt the ice off a real Northern filly!!! Are you all quite done strutting about like peacocks?
Try to be nice.........Mmmmmmm?????

:?

Denny said:
Mike said:
TimH said:
Mike- "Have never heard of either one that I recall. Ain't saying much though, it's not as if I get up that way often. Are they in Manitoba?"

Yup. One is a good friend and the other is my cousin. Both raise some real good Char cattle.

Is my latest signature to your liking??? :lol:

I guess you have a pretty good "IN" on the Char bulls, huh? We've still got some work to do in the Char business but have come a long way in the past 10-15 years. We're eating the Angus' lunch on the yield grades and ribeyes, and working on the rest. Tell 'em both to try some Rio Blanco semen. Although it's in short supply this year up there, next year there will be more.

If your eating the ANGUS lunch why do the buyers pay more for black calves???????????? :wink:

I don't know that to be an absolute fact, Denny. Those "smokies" sell pretty dang good!

reader (the Second) said:
RobertMac said:
Mike, you need to lay off the Southern charm...you know those Northern women can't take too much in one dose...kind of like real stump juice. Although Reader can handle you, but then she's from Texas. By the way, Reader, good women are like fine wine...they just get better with age.

Now now. I only lived in Texas 13 years. I'm from that den of liberal inequity, Northern California. But then I probably warmed to Southern charm while living in Austin...

I think you guys are great with the compliments for older women :) :) Too many men like their women underage... As I found out going online after I was widowed. It was very funny, all these aging guys thinking they were great catches for 30 year olds.

. . . and now are we all to take from that that you were letting them think that you are a 30 year old? :eek: :shock:

Hey folks, I think we just had our first cougar sighting here on rancher's.! :lol: :lol:

Mike said:
Denny said:
Mike said:

I don't know that to be an absolute fact, Denny. Those "smokies" sell pretty dang good!

Black calves always bring a premium around here ,thats why I like my blacks,but LMA,had a lil dog and pony show not long ago,on char/crosses seems like more of them want that red nose..................good luck

Sorry Denny, but while GOOD black calves sell pretty good around here, alot of people are shying away from black because they don't know what is anymore (every breed has gone black). The good buckskins sell better than a black of the same quality most of the time. Cross my whitefaces with some great whites and I can make some beautiful music if I find me some hot Char breeder! Better stop talking Char you two, Mike and Tim, you'll get me all bothered again! BTW, I like your new signature, Tim, got a real inside chuckle to it! Kinda like "Avatars by Haymaker"
I'm not picking on you haymaker, but I'm hurt that you've passed me over for Shelly and Miss Tam!! Have a good day all and thanks for reading from Canada!

Latest posts