• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Color Help

Help Support Ranchers.net:

tumbleweed_texn said:
We were just talking about how to price him and mom. "IF" I keep him I may put him in the Three Bar's sale in Sheridan.

Tex

'Notice that "IF I keep him" there, Katrina? You've got him coming around, girl. Keep hammering on him and he'll be bragging about how good this colt is before long!! :lol: :lol:

JF Ranch said:
tumbleweed_texn said:
We were just talking about how to price him and mom. "IF" I keep him I may put him in the Three Bar's sale in Sheridan.

Tex

'Notice that "IF I keep him" there, Katrina? You've got him coming around, girl. Keep hammering on him and he'll be bragging about how good this colt is before long!! :lol: :lol:

:D :D :D :nod: :tiphat:

LOL. As soon as I get the paperwork done he will be up for sale. I won't give him away though, so I may be STUCK with him until I get him broke. If that happens I will look around for a good sale to take him to. May even go to a sale back east. I will have several that will be ready to go by the time he is started good at two, or going good at three.

Tex

tumbleweed_texn said:
LOL. As soon as I get the paperwork done he will be up for sale. I won't give him away though, so I may be STUCK with him until I get him broke. If that happens I will look around for a good sale to take him to. May even go to a sale back east. I will have several that will be ready to go by the time he is started good at two, or going good at three.

Tex

That's certainly sounds fair..

Howdy Tex, Katrina and JF Ranch!
This has been a most interesting thread!
Yes,Tex, send me the pictures you get of the colt and I'll get it posted
for you.( Or you can send it to BMR and save us all a step. :p )

That sale in Sheridan you mentioned, Tex, is a SUGAR BARS SALE,
not a Three Bars sale, FYI.

I can tell you Stan Weaver has sold some Cremello's in his sale
in the past...don't be too hard on that color. While I don't care for
it either, some of the folks with money will pay a lot to get something
"different".

One other thing, that mare was really broke to ride. She had a LOT of
talent. And that does count when selling a colt!

Latest posts