• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Comfy???

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hooks

Reaction score
no, not the condition, but the coat.....................Back in the mid eighties, they made a great goose down filled, quilted nylon coat. Got a couple back then and they're in need of replacement. Can't find anything on them now. Anybody know where I could get 'em now?

BMR, I'd seen those, but they're imported from somewhere overseas. I heard Walls has some, but haven't checked them out. I really like the Comfy's, cuz they last dang near forever and were American made (no offense :wink: )

a couple years ago I bought one in Mandan NM but the shop owner told me the original Comfy company had sold to someone else but was still being sold as Comfy. I did not like the new ones but was lucky he had one of the old ones. I have been wearing them for the last 35 years and sure enjoy them. If you find one that equals the old ones, will you post the information on how to find them? thanks in advance

Hooks try this.........
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mens-Western-COMFY-Down-Filled-Zip-Up-Jacket-Size-M_W0QQitemZ120344778784QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Outerwear?hash=item120344778784

Yanuck-Thanks, but I haven't worn a medium since high school :shock: :lol:

BMR & Cedartop - I did find a site for Walls, which looks alot like the Comfy. Sent a request for info on them (to the Walls company), but haven't heard anything back.

Latest posts