• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Commodity Brokers Back Door!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

CattleCo

Reaction score
"The information contained herein is based on data obtained from recognized statistical services and other sources believed to be reliable. However,

such information has not been verified by us, and we do not make any representations as to the accuracy or completeness. Past results are not

necessarily indicative of future results. All statements contained herein are current opinions which are subject to change. The risk of loss in trading

commodity future contracts can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your

financial condition. Neither the information, nor any opinion expressed shall be construed as an offer to buy or sell any futures or options on futures"

contracts." :roll:
I suppose we should hang a bag around every feeders neck, witha note, when they go up the chute that says this!

I know the law......the world is filled with disclaimers! I was just poking a little fun at commodity brokers that most of them remind me of a TICK!

Latest posts