• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Common Core reading

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranch hand

Reaction score
http://eagnews.org/st-clair-county-4th-grade-book-says-white-voters-rejected-obama-because-of-race/

There is absolutely no shame when it comes to the left. :roll: :x

ranch hand said:
http://eagnews.org/st-clair-county-4th-grade-book-says-white-voters-rejected-obama-because-of-race/

I went to my child's school board website to see if this book is required reading here and did not find it. But there is a video there of Obama & Lincoln (computer animated) discussing the reasons for the Civil War and it was clearly racially motivated and full of half-truths.

Indoctrination of children is the game played in public schools today, at the expense of true historical facts.

Why would you tell your children it is ok to party and do drugs and still be president of the United States? Guess it only works if you are black...what a bunch of racist people the liberals are.

ranch hand said:
Why would you tell your children it is ok to party and do drugs and still be president of the United States? Guess it only works if you are black...what a bunch of racist people the liberals are.

RH, we must understand that doing drugs is a black oriented thing and it's perfectly OK. It's part of the Democratic Plantation instilled for blacks to keep them dependent on gov't and voting the way they do.

Mike said:
ranch hand said:

RH, we must understand that doing drugs is a black oriented thing and it's perfectly OK. It's part of the Democratic Plantation instilled for blacks to keep them dependent on gov't and voting the way they do.

One can also be obese, white with multiple drug addictions AND still have ambitions to be Prime Minister ... as our pompous Arze in Toronto. Either way - what a message it sends to our youth when any of these men and women are 'forgiven' :mad:

S.S.A.P. said:
Mike said:
ranch hand said:

One can also be obese, white with multiple drug addictions AND still have ambitions to be Prime Minister ... as our pompous Arze in Toronto. Either way - what a message it sends to our youth when any of these men and women are 'forgiven' :mad:

I forgot about him. What a circus. :shock:

The funny thing is ask his supporters and most of the time they will admit they think he's good and the only reason they can give is he's black
Ask his critics and most of the time the reasons they give is his policy and actions
After listening to both sides it is evident the racist lie on obamAs side

Either his side is lying or they are too stupid to see they are the racists

All I have to say about Common Core is that if people thought the education system was a mess before, just wait---it will get worse!

Twister Frost said:
All I have to say about Common Core is that if people thought the education system was a mess before, just wait---it will get worse!

sadly I think this is their goal... make it so bad a kid doesn't have a chance so it limits their opportunity..

then we can all be "equal" in misery..

Hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but there is a reason Bill Gates has his fingers and his checkbook open for this (Race to the Top funds, InBloom testing, grants and scholarships to different colleges). I am amazed at how the Dept. of Ed. in my own state is constantly trying to spin and cover. Do not know how it worked in other states, but CCSS was done quickly and quietly here---too many were worried about Charlotte Danielson framework/evaluations/continuing contract to pay too much attention to this being ten times bigger and one hundred times worse. I see where Colorado's JeffCo Superintendent has resigned and the Board cut their ties with InBloom. The roll out begns in February, but based on Kentucky it will not go smoothly!
I think your thought is correct in some ways---based on everything that the gov't tries to control, it will be a mess.

Latest posts