• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Competence? Herman Cain vs Ron Paul on predictions

Help Support Ranchers.net:

djinwa

Reaction score
I hear many arguments for Cain, despite his seeming lack of knowledge.

I hear many arguments against Ron Paul, despite his extensive knowledge and accurate predictions.

Is anyone interested in someone with a clue? Because as Ron Paul says here, a big collapse is coming unless we do something.

Video comparing the two:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn0EApd5wgw

About Ron Pauls ability to Predict the crisis on Sept 10 2003

As far back as the Clinton administration, Republicans, particularly John McCain, and later officials of the George W. Bush administration, warned Democrats of an impending housing market problem due to the politicalization of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Beginning in April 2001, the Bush administration complained that the size of the two quasi-governmental entities, coupled with a troublesome regulatory environment inherited from the Clinton administration (i.e., the subprime loan initiatives rammed through Congress by Clinton and the Congressional Black Caucus), portended a "potential problem" which could lead to "strong repercussions in financial markets" if not immediately addressed.
So much for Ron Paul being the only one that knew it in Sept 2003 :wink:

NOW How about a clue on foreign affairs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDvaTqLlZlA

First he says the CIA told him Iran isn't working on developing a Nuke.
Didn't we just get a report that Iran was alot closer to having nukes than anyone throught? So much for them not working on them!!!!

Then he claimed they would not us them if they had them.
Do you really want to trust Ron Paul's predictions that if Iran gets a nuke they will not use it considering their past actions? I doubt many thought Saddam would use WMD on his own people but he did and God help us if Ron Paul gets in and he blindly trusts Iran will not use their nukes on their neighbors or sell a few to the terrorists.

Ron Paul is the only candidate that scares me with his nieve thoughts. I also believe that Ron Paul in not electable. WHY because John McCain lost alot of votes as people felt he was to old and Ron Paul is older and looks it.

Congress must have been on that Bush coffee break, back in 1994

"Back in 1994, Congress gave the Federal Reserve the authority to ban irresponsible mortgages," Frank said.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2008/10/barney-frank-sa/

What I would like to know about the MSNBC video is, why didn't Ron Paul clarify for Joe that he was not the only one that knew there was a huge risk. He just sat there while Joe read his prediction and claimed nobody else saw it coming when he had to have known what Joe was saying was not true.
Watch this video of the timeline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM
By this video clearly others knew and had been warning the government for years. Look at the date on the video of when Snow was at the hearing speaking Sept 10 2003.Now go back to the MSNBC video and see when Paul was there making the little prediction Joe was quoting Sept 10 2003. THE EXACT SAME DAY yet Ron let Joe claim he was the only one that knew about the melt down 5 years before it happened.

All this video did was made Ron Paul look like a guy that was late to the party and still wants to take credit where credit really isn't due. Add that to his stand on Iran and his age and I see him as a very bad pick to go up against Barak Obama in 2012.

Tam, if you haven't already seen it, you should watch the PBS special on Brooksley Born.

Mike has posted it in the past......

Didn't we just get a report that Iran was alot closer to having nukes than anyone throught? So much for them not working on them!!!!

Ron Pauls' response to Iran has lost him alot of support.. including mine..

I like his conservative values and his ability to stand by his principles.. but we live in a world full of evil.. that if not confronted will expand it's reach until we are clearly effected..

right now oil prices are raised by manipulation of OPEC.. currency is manipulated by China..

and we sit with a real unemployment way above 9% an unemployment effected by the oil and currency manipulation.. add in an Iranian nuke, and soon South America has nukes..

and we dismantle our military on the eve of WW3 because our economy is in the tank.

if Ron Paul can't see that,...then Ron Paul is dangerous.. or clueless.. if not both..

Steve said:

Ron Pauls' response to Iran has lost him alot of support.. including mine..

I like his conservative values and his ability to stand by his principles.. but we live in a world full of evil.. that if not confronted will expand it's reach until we are clearly effected..

right now oil prices are raised by manipulation of OPEC.. currency is manipulated by China..

and we sit with a real unemployment way above 9% an unemployment effected by the oil and currency manipulation.. add in an Iranian nuke, and soon South America has nukes..

and we dismantle our military on the eve of WW3 because our economy is in the tank.

if Ron Paul can't see that,...then Ron Paul is dangerous.. or clueless.. if not both..

What surprises me is he seems to have strong base support, the only explanation I can see is if they know of his beliefs on Iran and still support him they are as dangerously clueless as he is.

Latest posts