• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Congrats Mrs. Greg

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cowsense

Reaction score
Calgary Stampeders- Grey Cup Champs!!!! Guess Mairi's buying the drinks for everyone! :wink: Our roughies just couldn't hold it together this year so actually had to hold my nose & cheer for your team :???: :lol:

cowsense said:
Calgary Stampeders- Grey Cup Champs!!!! Guess Mairi's buying the drinks for everyone! :wink: Our roughies just couldn't hold it together this year so actually had to hold my nose & cheer for your team :???: :lol:

Yep congrats Mrs. G-- I even watched part of the game in between a dozen other things...Good game...

:D Thx cowsence...I thought the loser buys the beer. Pretty sweet win esp. when I was watching it in a sports bar in Edmonton.... :wink:

Mrs.Greg said:
:D Thx cowsence...I thought the loser buys the beer. Pretty sweet win esp. when I was watching it in a sports bar in Edmonton.... :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it wouldn't get much sweeter than that would it?

Mrs.Greg said:

I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that your kicker, DeAngelis, is a Husker.

Congrats to Calgary on their new world champion status!

Mrs.Greg said:

If you can get a Montrealer to buy drinks.......... you'll have it made :!: :lol:

cowsense said:
Mrs.Greg said:

If you can get a Montrealer to buy drinks.......... you'll have it made :!: :lol:
Cowsence,that applys to ANY of you Easterners..... :D

Yanuck...OH ya,it was beautiful watching Calgary win in an Edmonton facility,being a tad shy,standing on the table and yelling,NOW whos the city of Champs was something I just couldn't make myself do,but the thought was there..... :twisted:

Dave,

:roll: :lol2:

Sandhusker...we all have our crosses to bear..... :p

Mrs.Greg said:
cowsense said:
Mrs.Greg said:

Cowsence,that applys to ANY of you Easterners..... :D

Yanuck...OH ya,it was beautiful watching Calgary win in an Edmonton facility,being a tad shy,standing on the table and yelling,NOW whos the city of Champs was something I just couldn't make myself do,but the thought was there..... :twisted:

Dave,

:roll: :lol2:

Sandhusker...we all have our crosses to bear..... :p

See now I wouldn't have been able to control myself, and would have been on the table hootin' and hollerin'! My favourite part about watching the Huskers was cheering for the other team!! :wink: :wink:

Mrs.G
being a tad shy,standing on the table and yelling,NOW whos the city of Champs was something I just couldn't make myself do,but the thought was there.....

Yanuck
See now I wouldn't have been able to control myself, and would have been on the table hootin' and hollerin'

Yanuck, the story I got was it more like what you suggested :lol: :shock: :lol:

Hooks said:
Mrs.G
being a tad shy,standing on the table and yelling,NOW whos the city of Champs was something I just couldn't make myself do,but the thought was there.....

Yanuck
See now I wouldn't have been able to control myself, and would have been on the table hootin' and hollerin'

Yanuck, the story I got was it more like what you suggested :lol: :shock: :lol:

Well Hooks, I'm inclined to agree, if the thought was there???!!!! now the question is, will she admit it, and does Greg have pictures for when she denies it?! oh hi Mrs. G!!!!! :wave: :wave:

not sure if Greg took the pictures.............heard it was more like a "side-profile" with numbers under it :shock: :lol: :lol:

Hooks said:
not sure if Greg took the pictures.............heard it was more like a "side-profile" with numbers under it :shock: :lol: :lol:

I have a cousin in the RCMP.... he just sent me this......apparently from what he says, its wasn't pretty when they had to book her!!
340x.jpg

Yanuck said:
Hooks said:

I have a cousin in the RCMP.... he just sent me this......apparently from what he says, its wasn't pretty when they had to book her!!
340x.jpg

WELL,thats Cause,yur cousin said I hadta get off the table and quit taunting the Eskie fans by calling them losers,losers,losers..... :D

Pretty good pic of moi,huh.... :pretty:

Mrs.Greg said:
Yanuck said:
Hooks said:

340x.jpg

WELL,thats Cause,yur cousin said I hadta get off the table and quit taunting the Eskie fans by calling them losers,losers,losers..... :D

Pretty good pic of moi,huh.... :pretty:

Well, since Les won't post the one from Facebook, I thouhgt maybe this one would work!! I actually do have a cousin who is retired from the RCMP, he was an instructor for the Musical Ride, he'd been up on the table with you I'm sure!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts