• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Congratulations Liberty Belle

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tap

Reaction score
She got the votes, and made it through the primary. On to the next step!

Remember, I voted, so WHEN you get into office, I get to complain. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tap said:
She got the votes, and made it through the primary. On to the next step!

Remember, I voted, so WHEN you get into office, I get to complain. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ALL RIGHT LIB!!!!

You go girl.

Long road yet, but you have done something few ever do.

Win, lose or draw - rather than sit at the table and bitch about things - you are DOING something.

Congrats girl.

B.C.

Congrats LB--Next stop Pierre- then on to D.C. :???:

I had to vote Democrat yesterday- No real contested Republican races, but there was one Democrat I did not want in as County Commissioner--everyone must have thought the same way I did because the county voted 4-1 democrat... And he didn't get in :)

Congrats LB!! :D
I didnt know you were into politics or what your running for but im happy your doing well in whatever your running in.

Roper - I just got elected to the South Dakota House of Representatives from our district, which covers an area bigger than six New England states and has a population that wouldn't fill a football stadium. Lots of miles between us out here and that's just the way we like it. Most of us really like people, but only in small doses.

Tap - I will be expecting to hear from you. Keep me posted about things that I should be aware of and might not have picked up on.

Congratulations, Liberty Belle. You epitomize what is great about this country. People who are willing to get involved...to put their money where their mouth is. You are truly a great lady. Congratulations again and best of luck to you.

LB from what I understood about your race you won a primary and are not in the HR as of yet for your state correct? Is their No other party running against you in your area?

Love that line "you like people in small doses" that should bode well when you have to work with others in your state in a professional manner LOL.

Latest posts