• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Conservative Majority

Help Support Ranchers.net:

now as promised and referred to in the campaign maybe this infernal long gun registry will be gone. i will be in touch with my mp very soon to hold them to it.

Big Muddy rancher said:
I don't know who is bloodier?

Me or Iggy, I just pushed in a prolapse and the liberal party just pushed one out. :eek: :lol: :lol:

Liberals worldwide have been taking a beating the last couple of years. :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
I don't know who is bloodier?

Me or Iggy, I just pushed in a prolapse and the liberal party just pushed one out. :eek: :lol: :lol:

I called my FIL and told him that. It sounded like he swallowed the phone from laughing. :lol:

hayguy said:
both the liberal and the bloc gone? the country just might have chance of surviving.

Possibly, now we have eJackuLayton as Quebec's spokesman. Too bad his french is as fluent as mine. :lol:

Just home from counting ballots and I have to say the results were worth the 12 hour sit. :D :D :D :D :D

Can we all hope that the Big Conservative win in the US in 2010 and the Big Conservative win in Canada in 2011 leads to a BIG Conservative win in the US again in 2012. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. :D :D :D It's time the Conservatives take back North America :wink:

It is official the Harvard professor Iggy is packing his bags and leaving the leadership of the Liberal Party that he lead to the biggest lose in Canadian History. :clap: I hope Harvard will take him back :D

I was pleased to see so many brand new voters, young ones and older,that finally got out to have a say in their country. Still we were only at 61 percent , wish more people would care enough to take a few minutes out of their busy schedules and make their vote count.
Very proud of Mr HD, this has been the 3rd time he has been able to vote in a federal election, after paying taxes all these years he finally gets a say in his country. For the first time ever we watched all of the election coverage from beginning to end ,except for the half hour we ran out to AI a few cows, it was very exciting . :lol:

Now I hope that we can get back to business, start creating more jobs ,and get taxes cut . It is abominable what percentage all of us have to pay in taxes and then are taxed again on everything we have.

If the Canuckleheads can manage a win tonight this could turn out to be the start of a great week .. :D

Jack's been doing pretty good with subsidies so far......largest recipient of Parliamentary expense rebates....just over $650,000 last year. Get this: the second largest expense account went to his wife & fellow MP Olivia Chow at over 500,000. This is in addition to their MP salaries. Now that he is official opposition leader they can really show us how "ordinary families " should live! :mad:

Latest posts