• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Conspiracy loons

Help Support Ranchers.net:

aplusmnt

Reaction score
Has Ranchers Bull turned it to a magnet for conspiracy loons, talk about ruining a Political discussion board that use to be mostly Cattle people talking politics.

Every thing I keep reading has some loony idiot bringing up some sort of Space cadet conspiracy theory :(

Where did these guys come from? Are they in the Cattle business? They Ranchers? Never knew any Country folk that far out in left field, at least not in these parts!

Two of them never post anywhere but PB. I did see a post from
LB somewhere else. They really add a lot to the polictial discussion
(at least they think so.) I guess we are stuck with them because they've
been asked to leave many times and they're still here. Makes me
wonder if this is the only forum they are allowed to post their crap
on. :cry: It certainly gets old. I guess the only way to deal with
them is to let them rattle on and never reply.

They absolutely refuse to listen to REASON, OR FACTS.
These boys are on a mission of their own making and they just
won't quit. GRRRRRRRR

shaumei said:

Admitting it is half the problem seeing to is you get help is the other. PLEASE DO SO for all our sakes. :wink:

Hey shamoo you were included in those remarks about the fruit loops.

Just goes to show you are a dumb azz.

lightninboy said:
I have wondered if my opposition is really a rancher because he sounds like a subverter for the Federal Reserve System.

Which opposition?

Maybe your opposition includes more than those that just disagree with you. They might also include those that do not like the way you come across.

You are no smarter than the rest of us, that's for sure, but if you act it, you will find that you have more opposition.

It's too bad that the sum of what TweedleDumb and TweedleDee "know" would fit into the crack of anyone's behind....... :roll:

I am a Rancher. I know how to do that as I have done it since I was a kid. The reason I post here is because I cannot stand the ignorance you find in the bible belt of morons that believe anything their tube tells them. It is amazing how you hold onto the the American dream but are unwilling to face the truth.

Sticking your head in the sand does not make you much of an American.

He who mocks as morons those who believe what their tube tells them constantly posts videos from youtube as his proof that he knows the facts.

Yeah, we're morons all right.

shaumei said:
I am a Rancher. I know how to do that as I have done it since I was a kid. The reason I post here is because I cannot stand the ignorance you find in the bible belt of morons that believe anything their tube tells them. It is amazing how you hold onto the the American dream but are unwilling to face the truth.

Want to say that to my face????
You who believes everything u tube tells you???
You are still a kid, mentally!!!
No the reason you post is to make your self feel important, the fact you have nothing to offer makes no difference.

shaumei said:

You are no different! you have your head stuck up a bunch of loony conspiracy theory website and sources. No different than what you accuse people of! You just follow a different group, just turns out the group you follow likes to wear tin foil caps and the group we side with most likes to wear John Deere caps.

pentagonxox30a.jpg

Since in your original image it is obvious that a jet plane's aluminum wings would not collapse inward (like fletching on a feathered arrow) as it collided with a steel and concrete building, I took the liberty of estimating the width of the cruise missle wing span (the central green line). I think I was rather generous estiating size, if you compare the size of the man in the background of one of the pictures.

Since the outer wall destruction should fit exactly with the size of the object that struck it (using your logic), can you explane the enormous hole on either side of the estimated missle width? [/img]

Glenn Beck: Cass Sunstein – infiltrate!
Monday, Apr 19, 2010
Cass Sunstein has favored the government using outside parties as government propaganda agents to paint their opposition as fringe and undermine their credibility, kind of like what's been happening with the tea party movement. Lots of SEIU members pretending to be tea party activists, causing violence in front of TV cameras.
Sunstein advocates that government stealth infiltration should be accomplished by sending covert agents into chat rooms, quoting, into chat rooms, online social networks or even real space groups, end quote. He also proposes that the government make secret payments to so called, quote, independent credible voices to bolster the government's message.

lightninboy said:
Glenn Beck: Cass Sunstein – infiltrate!
Monday, Apr 19, 2010
Cass Sunstein has favored the government using outside parties as government propaganda agents to paint their opposition as fringe and undermine their credibility, kind of like what's been happening with the tea party movement. Lots of SEIU members pretending to be tea party activists, causing violence in front of TV cameras.
Sunstein advocates that government stealth infiltration should be accomplished by sending covert agents into chat rooms, quoting, into chat rooms, online social networks or even real space groups, end quote. He also proposes that the government make secret payments to so called, quote, independent credible voices to bolster the government's message.

This sentence no verb quote end quote.

Latest posts