• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Contempt Vote Is "Racist"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike said:
http://influencealley.nationaljournal.com/2012/06/black-lawmakers-plot-walkout-s.php

Of course it is. The only way NOT to be racist, is to not ever again elect a Black government offical.

I read the other day on Huffington Post how Republicans are sexist by having more women Reps and Senators than the Democrats have.

:lol:

hypocritexposer said:
Mike said:
http://influencealley.nationaljournal.com/2012/06/black-lawmakers-plot-walkout-s.php

Of course it is. The only way NOT to be racist, is to not ever again elect a Black government offical.

I read the other day on Huffington Post how Republicans are sexist by having more women Reps and Senators than the Democrats have.

:lol:

Democrats & Logic are Oxymorons :wink:

Well thier you go people.Proof positive,by thier own admission,both are African firsf. american second.What a bunch of sick ,retarded commies we have elected for ourselves.I guess you get what you deserve.Do we deserve Romney next?

smalltime said:
Well thier you go people.Proof positive,by thier own admission,both are African firsf. american second.What a bunch of sick ,retarded commies we have elected for ourselves.I guess you get what you deserve.Do we deserve Romney next?

Unfortunately THEY also see themselves this way....African first....American second.

In the clip from yesterday, bro Elijah was totally shocked that his integrity had been impuned -- wanted to tell him if he would wash the black out of his vision, he might see what the rest of us see. A crooked attorney general with one interest, Promoting how superior he is to the rest of us who lack his decisive insight into the workings of sending guns to Mexico, and getting people killed.
And people wonder why there are places you do not drive, at night or any other time. :!: :!:

Claiming that going after Holder is racist is a racist comment in itself - that and comment that reveals a lack of common sense.

Latest posts