• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cool Pic!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
P1010040-1.jpg

Not sure how this will look on here but this is Ty on 'Red Pheasant' about 5 seconds in-then things went horribly wrong lol.

That looks like colorful cowboy "modern art". It is a cool picture. If you lived in the USA, you could maybe apply for a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts :wink: to further travel and "study" other such scenes.

even though it is in the modern art format, I can see a stirrup with no boot in it, I guess next jump and Ty was doing an imitation of a south bound snow goose?

Yeah old 'Red Pheasant' took him to school to bad he'd of won the round on him but shouda couda wouda's don't buy much gas lol. Our bulls are bucking tonight so I'l have four 'kids' to watch.

My 2nd cousing Bo Casper rode out an 81 here last night in the mud. He's the leader here through two days with tonight remaining. He's bareback.
He's currently 19th in the standings. It'll be very soupy here tonight. I guess it'll be an added incentive to stay on.

greg says "cool pic if only he could have kept his head he may have made the 8 seconds"....lol

Latest posts