• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cooling Off - Contest

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
2012-07-19.jpg

Come on.....if you have an entry send it in. :)

The catagories I am choosing seem to be bombing.........and I thought
this one was so timely. Guess I need some help with catagories.
Any ideas, anyone???????? I have several we haven't used yet, but
others are always welcome.

Stay cool, everyone!

You're doing fine FH. My guess is that the morale of a lot of regular posters is not conducive to doing things for fun and this is a busy time of year for all.

A few inches of rain or 2 feet of snow and things will be back to normal. :wink:

I know I have just changed shifts and under alot of stress...shoer and I have other issues LOL between house and truck uugggg I am stressed out making sure Kaitlyn gets a letter everyday. All I have is my phone and it is so hard to upload to facebook a pic unless I get to work then its hard to transfer it over to photobucket....
I need to be more vigalant in getting pics up.....Sorry for falling down :cry:

Sorry but I haven't been near my computer and pictures for a couple of months.
Had surgery in the beginning of May and I'm having some serious on going issues with the effects of the anethesia.

No batteries here for my camara...... And the heat and drought makes it tough to keep on keeping on.... And don't even start with the fires..... We are sitting on a kindling box here.... Feeding cows............. Sheese!!

Jigger Boss said:
Sorry but I haven't been near my computer and pictures for a couple of months.
Had surgery in the beginning of May and I'm having some serious on going issues with the effects of the anethesia.
Sending prayers

Latest posts