• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

COON ASS ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER said:
TXTibbs said:
oh..and Haymaker...how can you live your entire life in Texas and this is the first time anyone has ever called you a Coon Ass........come on your not fooling us! :wink:

Yes this the only time I been called a coon ass,kinda surpriised me as I thought terms like that were reserved for people like you,so I figgered I would get the boards opinion,now answer a question who is "us" you and the other eleven bitter folks that dont care for Texans?

tree2.gif

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

TXTibbs said:
HAY MAKER said:
TXTibbs said:
oh..and Haymaker...how can you live your entire life in Texas and this is the first time anyone has ever called you a Coon Ass........come on your not fooling us! :wink:

Yes this the only time I been called a coon ass,kinda surpriised me as I thought terms like that were reserved for people like you,so I figgered I would get the boards opinion,now answer a question who is "us" you and the other eleven bitter folks that dont care for Texans?

tree2.gif

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:D :D :D Merry Xmas TX Tibbs......................good luck

Haymaker; We knew there would be more to report on "THE REST OF THE STORY" :lol: :lol: :lol:; oh and don't worry about our "sissies", they tend to leave for places with a more forgiving climate..........many go south!!! :shock:

cowsense said:
Haymaker; We knew there would be more to report on "THE REST OF THE STORY" :lol: :lol: :lol:; oh and don't worry about our "sissies", they tend to leave for places with a more forgiving climate..........many go south!!! :shock:

Well I hope they dont get this far south,IM already plauged by one canuckle head,kinda tolerate him on account of his sister,but that canuckle head is a accident waiting ta happen.
was in the sisterdale saloon the other day,elmo sez dont look now but guess who's coming ?I thought please lord not caroll's brother again,but it was him,all 5' 2'' wranglers about 4'' to short pulled up in the krack of his ass, big around as he was tall, and wearing spurs,click clack click clack walked right up ta the table sits down and comences ta tell me about his new job at the diamond K ranch,I sez marvin why are you wearing spurs in a saloon?
I dunno he sez I was saddling horse's at the ranch and thought I would need em.
elmo said you need spurs when you ride a horse ,not when you are saddling horses at a dude ranch,which reminds me when are we gonna take this boy snipe hunting....................good luck

tree4.gif

Faster horses said:
Good story, Haymaker. I could just see that guy in my minds eye.
A real gunsel!!!!

I like your Christmas emoticon, or whatever it is. Do ya think Macon will let ya keep it?

I think what created the problem with animated pictures was when we added them to our signatures,but if it is a problem I can delete em :wink: you ready for xmas ?.....................good luck
PS every time I see this canuckle head it reminds me of big dummie & cow sense,probably got about much sense as a cow :D :D :D

Faster horses said:
I think you are right. I hope he lets them stay.

Now I want one. So, what do I do to get one?

First you gotta find one :D :D :D ...............good luck

That was funny, Haymaker. Your word description gave a better picture than any televised video could do. With water-gapping pants that short, maybe the feller should just tuck them into the tops of his boots. Then onlookers could see his spurs even better. :shock: :)

When I was a young buck and running single, I took in a lot of Saturday night dances. One aspiring wanna-be cowboy arrived at one of those functions decked out pretty fancy. He had boots and spurs and a big Tom Mix hat. The boy wasn't at all qualified to wear such apparel, and kind of fit the description, "he couldn't ride a sheep wagon with the door nailed shut."

Another guy who I knew and know fairly well, jumped all over the wanna-be. "Where did you get the big hat, Tommy?.....and on and on." Poor Tommy was wishing he'd just stayed home and played solitaire.

The next Saturday dance rolled around, and Tommy showed up again. This time he was dressed as inconspicuosly as possible, and just tried to blend in with the crowd. The other guy spotted Tommy, and the heckling continued, "Well, Tommy, where's the big hat? How are you going to be a cowboy if you wear a baseball cap and shoes?" Poor ol' Tommy couldn't win for losing.

We had a really bad waitress one time we had been camping all weekend so we looked rough.It was about 95 degrees that day we stopped to eat.We have 6 kids and we all had water with our meal as we had been drinking pop all weekend.When she brought the bill she said being's you could'nt afford beverages I dont figure I will get a tip.I said you'll get a tip the Tip of my Boot in the crack of yer ahh behind.She was such a poor waitress she did'nt earn a tip.My wife used to work as a waitress and if you ask me she tips plenty.I alway's tell her don't tip so much you don't want to make her rich on the first day..

Soapweed said:
That was funny, Haymaker. Your word description gave a better picture than any televised video could do. With water-gapping pants that short, maybe the feller should just tuck them into the tops of his boots. Then onlookers could see his spurs even better. :shock: :)

When I was a young buck and running single, I took in a lot of Saturday night dances. One aspiring wanna-be cowboy arrived at one of those functions decked out pretty fancy. He had boots and spurs and a big Tom Mix hat. The boy wasn't at all qualified to wear such apparel, and kind of fit the description, "he couldn't ride a sheep wagon with the door nailed shut."

Another guy who I knew and know fairly well, jumped all over the wanna-be. "Where did you get the big hat, Tommy?.....and on and on." Poor Tommy was wishing he'd just stayed home and played solitaire.

The next Saturday dance rolled around, and Tommy showed up again. This time he was dressed as inconspicuosly as possible, and just tried to blend in with the crowd. The other guy spotted Tommy, and the heckling continued, "Well, Tommy, where's the big hat? How are you going to be a cowboy if you wear a baseball cap and shoes?" Poor ol' Tommy couldn't win for losing.

Soapweed,it sounds like Tommy was a lot like this canuckle head I tolerate,that boy is so dumb he could'nt teach a hen to cluck............good luck

This feller that was heckling poor old Tommy is rather a professional at his game. One time he was teasing his brother about his girlfriend, and the fact that she had just one long continuous eye-brow above her two brown eyes. He went on to say, "You know that would be a good brand for the two of you after you get married--the Bar Dot Dot." Not nice, but it was funny at the time. :? :)

Soapweed said:
This feller that was heckling poor old Tommy is rather a professional at his game. One time he was teasing his brother about his girlfriend, and the fact that she had just one long continuous eye-brow above her two brown eyes. He went on to say, "You know that would be a good brand for the two of you after you get married--the Bar Dot Dot." Not nice, but it was funny at the time. :? :)

Well,it's a good thing this feller has'nt met this canuckle head,no telling what he would say to him,cuz his eyebrows looks like two caterpilars wrestleing :D :D :D ....................good luck & Merry Christmas

Latest posts