• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cooper Children Trust Fund Auction

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
Last May Ash Cooper-the clown at the NFR this year-lost his two brothers in a plane crash on a fishing trip in Northern Saskatchewan-in all five died in the crash. The brothers left six young kids between them-one brother ran the sale barn in Prince Albert and one was an ex PRCA bronc rider. This group was started on Facebook to raise money for the children-I donated twenty units of Lad semen if any of you Canadian Hereford breeders are interested but there are dozens of real cool things-from westen art,puppies and lots of stuff for the ladies. Join the group and check it out it's for a very worthy cause!!

Dozens of items NR?
try there are many many more then a couple dozens and more items are being donated every day.

Puppies, art, jewelery, semen, live breeding for both cattle and horses; sport tickets resort stays and a bear hunt.

I keep getting outbid. :lol: :lol:
We also donated a coffee tea basket.

You know I'm a sucker for a fund raiser to help folks out.

Hey Cory can I come hide at your place for a few days if I win those 3 items I am bidding on?

i'm only at $1100 right now.

Came out on Facebook today that the auction raised $123,000 for the Cooper family.

I bet someone is smiling down on us right now.

Wife bought the semen Cory put up - money order already sent off - she will let things settle a bit there before we move ahead.

This will now be the third batch we have procured from the Wilson family in one way or another - unfortunately I will not be able to send pics of the next batch of calves to Cory

BC

Latest posts