• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Corgie puppies

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
I have friend with some well-bred Corgie puppies if anyone is interested, PM me and I will get you in contact with her. They are only two weeks old now, so will be a bit before they are ready to go. The mother is a delightful little dog. They may be registered. I guess I didn't ask, but can find out.

carole3218

Reaction score
Dear Friends, I would like to introduce you to Miss Rita (Margarita), the Corgi-Heeler mix pup that I already love dearly. I hope her picture shows up on the atavar. Everyday is an adventure with this little girl. I still would like to know about keeping her in the stock trailer so she is safe when I have to go to town. Has anyone had experience with this? Cheers :lol: You can't help but smiling when you look her in the face! So she sure brightens my day.

OldDog/NewTricks

Reaction score
Corgi Stuffs

http://www.drysdales.com/Drysdales/dept.asp?dept%5Fid=1144&gift=False&0=dept%2Easp%2Cdept%5Fid%3D1001%26menu%5Fid%3D%26Tree%3D%2CEMAIL%20MERCHANDISE&mscssid=00CA7CC8C5B82B4806953ACC0F9D5B37

Turkey Track Bar

Reaction score
carole3218 said:
Dear Friends, I would like to introduce you to Miss Rita (Margarita), the Corgi-Heeler mix pup that I already love dearly. I hope her picture shows up on the atavar. Everyday is an adventure with this little girl. I still would like to know about keeping her in the stock trailer so she is safe when I have to go to town. Has anyone had experience with this? Cheers :lol: You can't help but smiling when you look her in the face! So she sure brightens my day.

Carole:

That is a beautiful pup you have---quite striking!

I personally think you can leave Rita in the trailer as long as there is good ventilation/holes that she can't get out of! My family used to have a beagle as family pet (they are great family dogs, but also have powerful noses, and tend to follow their noses too!)--well we used to put them in the trailer like you mentioned doing---was all good and well until one became a good climber and could get through the big "slats" on the very top! Just had to follow that nose!

Also try and park the trailer in a little shade so it doesn't get quite so hot. And, as a reminder don't forget to put lots of water and food in the trailer with Rita, along with something nice for her to lie on-even hay or straw will work-

I hope this helps, and enjoy your little cutie, and of course keep us posted on her upbringing!

Cheers,

TTB

OldDog/NewTricks

Reaction score
Horsrtrailers - Stocktrailers are great (more room than most kennels) a long with Food, Water, Shade and added Bedding and a extra shade tree even better. I've added an Air Freight kennel for them to sit on and look out. (windows) Dogs love the security of an Air Freight Kennel

A few years back I had many Working Dogs - when a Bitch came on "heat" i'd put her in my stocktrailer - Nothing and I mean NOTHING could get in or out - at a Working Trial up in Washington state I bought a new Stud Dog

U - Guessed It!
Yep! - 5 and I mean "FIVE" Bitches in one night! - - Changed his name to "Hoo-dean-eeeee!

Everyone got to know "Hoo-dean-eeeeee"!

Traded him off to a friend with a long, long drive way - - If someone not known drove in my friend would say "ssssss" and Hoo-dean-eeeee would tear off their windshield wipers.

Was a little hard on teeth but… fun to watch… Stopped intruders

My friend was the local On Ranch Abitwar (sp) (slaughterer) – Hoo would hold the steer right under the lift on his truck and wait for him to Doctor it with a 2-2 Pellet

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
Some friends had a female in heat and an old, old crippled male Blue Heeler. They put the female in the stock trailer and...

the old blue heeler climbed up and over and through and bred her. They were pretty cute pups, though. :wink:

kenncom

Reaction score
I am interested in purchesing a welch cardine corgi .I have one who is thirteen years old she needs a playmate

kenncom

Reaction score
Hanta Yo said:
kenncom said:
I am interested in purchesing a welch cardine corgi .I have one who is thirteen years old she needs a playmate

kenncom,

Are you looking for Pembroke Welsh Corgis or Cardigans?

Hanta Yo

A Cardigen pup up to one year old

Latest posts