• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Could be an interesting "mix"!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranchwife

Reaction score
good afternoon!! got home from the hospital and found that our less than one year old border collie/blue heeler (jill is her name) had pups!! knew she was in the "family way", but had been blaming the former ranch hands blue heeler for nabbing her!! imagine my surprise when i saw the 6 tiny pups and saw that they are white with huge black spots.....DEAD RINGERS FOR MY DAUGHTER'S YEAR OLD JACK RUSSELL!!!!! outta make for an interesting mixture, huh? :roll: "cowdogs" are easy to get rid of in these parts, but how do i advertise to give these away when the time comes??? :? :? Any ideas are certainly welcome!!! :wink: Wish me luck :shock:

ranchwife said:
good afternoon!! got home from the hospital and found that our less than one year old border collie/blue heeler (jill is her name) had pups!! knew she was in the "family way", but had been blaming the former ranch hands blue heeler for nabbing her!! imagine my surprise when i saw the 6 tiny pups and saw that they are white with huge black spots.....DEAD RINGERS FOR MY DAUGHTER'S YEAR OLD JACK RUSSELL!!!!! outta make for an interesting mixture, huh? :roll: "cowdogs" are easy to get rid of in these parts, but how do i advertise to give these away when the time comes??? :? :? Any ideas are certainly welcome!!! :wink: Wish me luck :shock:

Pictures? Will there be pictures???? You might be able to pawn one off on me, but I'd have to see them first.

Those will be vry interesting dogs for sure, I don't think that you would need to give them any caffeine or let them go after the cats. :lol2:

For Sale

Reeeaaaal low heeling cowdogs. Should be able to go all day long and won't take much food. Suggest you name them Russel or Jack or Border Jack or Russel Border! Guarenteed to be lively and have a lot of git up and go. Any dogs that don't work, send to Soapweed!

Seriously, if we didn't have so many I'd be interested in a male pup!

my co-workers at the hospital got quite a chuckle outta my story about the 6 pups!!! had alot of suggestions...many of which sound like the ones i have received here! :shock: One gal who works in the laboratory said that i may have started a new breed!! quick, sign me up for a patent and copyrights!! :D Shelly, yep....will send you pictures...cute little buggers!!! May have to send the pix to sw and have him post them as i am not that computer literate :shock:

This is my first post so bare with me. I bought a new pup that is a Corgi/heeler cross and I am wondering if anyone has any experience with this accidental cross. I have not named her yet but she is a doll.
thanx

A friend of ours has a female Corgi and her husband has a Blue Heeler. A Blue Heeler that is pretty stove up. A Blue Heeler that can't jump. The Corgi came in heat and they put her in the horse trailer at night. The stove up, can't jump, Blue Heeler jumped into the back of the horse trailer. They had the most darling pups and they made AWESOME dogs.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!

A friend of our's dad had a blue heeler/Corgi mix dog, thought that was the greatest dog on earth, but uglier than sin! I hope the Corgi personality overcomes the blue heeler, can't beat those Corgis! TXTibb, Turkey Track Bar and myself all have Corgis and love them to death!!! Welcome to the club!! Post a pic!!!

This forum should be off limits for me.
All this talk about cute fuzzy smart puppies makes me yearn to run out and get one!
Please post all the adorable pictures but remind me about chewing, deer ticks and wee wee problems! (Dog Addiction very tough to break)

Thanks for the welcome! I won't pick the little girl up until after the 15th of June so when I get her home, I will post a picture of her. I am excited. I have a old heeler/chow male that is all stoved up and he is the best dog that I have ever owned. I want a watch dog as I don't hear cars coming up the road so I am counting on her barking. This seems like a fun forum to be a part of. We are having rain, hail and wind today in Northern Colorado.

warm regards to all, Carole :nod:

went out today with my little disposable camera and took a few snapshots and will get them to someone "smart enough" to post them for me :D :D cute little buggers!! all white with these huge black spots.....just like the jack russell daddy!! :shock:

Latest posts